why using tidal on daps suck ????
Feb 11, 2020 at 3:05 PM Post #16 of 28
What the hell is fidelizer and why would it make a diffference on Android devices?

Is it obvious?

i was so in doubt, read my post carefully, i think those companies do not know how to make tidal bypass android, as such tidal sucks on all chinese daps

Feb 11, 2020 at 3:09 PM Post #17 of 28
i was so in doubt, read my post carefully, i think those companies do not know how to make tidal bypass android, as such tidal sucks on all chinese daps
What about non-Chinese devices? A&K or Samsung phones? Have you also compared Tidal downloads? I doubt that Tidal downloads would be any different if you have to use Tidal app. Didn't Hiby make bit-perfect Tidal app?

The question arises how much software and hardware contributes? Same software on Hiby hardware vs iBasso vs a smartphone?

So are these device designers intentionally causing special analog responses? What is it are they doing? That's what I like to know.

When companies claim they have wotked with acoustic engineers to design the device, how do they do this? A&K for example claims this. As does theBit

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020 at 4:08 PM Post #18 of 28
What about non-Chinese devices? A&K or Samsung phones? Have you also compared Tidal downloads? I doubt that Tidal downloads would be any different if you have to use Tidal app. Didn't Hiby make bit-perfect Tidal app?

The question arises how much software and hardware contributes? Same software on Hiby hardware vs iBasso vs a smartphone?

So are these device designers intentionally causing special analog responses? What is it are they doing? That's what I like to know.

When companies claim they have wotked with acoustic engineers to design the device, how do they do this? A&K for example claims this. As does theBit

ak daps have implemented tidal in a great way, my issue is companies such as ibasso , cayin and fiio

i believe they are bluffing about things and do not have the know how like ak in implementing tidal, but the good news is with advanced rom tidal became awesome on dx220

Feb 11, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #19 of 28
I've had fidelizer pro for my pc in the past and I definitely heard what you're hearing.
So does he now make a program strictly for android devices? Say something like a note 9+ would it work?
Not trying to complicate things here but I'm curious because I do believe in his product. I myself am trying to stay away from pc/laptop and stream from my phone or a tablet.

Feb 11, 2020 at 5:18 PM Post #20 of 28
I hope people can chime-in on this fidelizer pro and what it is doing. If it's software, then it is doing processing or can the signal still be bit-perfect? You would think software processing is not what we want.

Feb 11, 2020 at 5:46 PM Post #21 of 28
Fidelizer pro on pc from what I can remember, stops things from running in the background and focuses the core operating system for audio. I'm no computer genius but it made a pretty big impact on SQ. TNT audio wrote a pretty in depth review on it. There's a few other reviews on the web as well.

Feb 12, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #22 of 28
What the hell is fidelizer and why would it make a diffference on Android devices?

Is it obvious?

Fidelizer is a script that turns off the same Windows Services you could disable yourself if you wanted to in the failed hope that running Windows services on a modern PC somehow impact audio output. The person who makes it also recommends turning off all anti-virus, anti-malware, and other critical system protection software, again, in the unvetted hope that exposing your computer to malware will somehow make audio reproduction better.

No idea what Fidelizer is inflicting on Android devices. Stopped paying attention

Does it sound like I don't see any value to it?...

Feb 12, 2020 at 1:06 PM Post #23 of 28
Fidelizer is a script that turns off the same Windows Services you could disable yourself if you wanted to in the failed hope that running Windows services on a modern PC somehow impact audio output. The person who makes it also recommends turning off all anti-virus, anti-malware, and other critical system protection software, again, in the unvetted hope that exposing your computer to malware will somehow make audio reproduction better.

No idea what Fidelizer is inflicting on Android devices. Stopped paying attention

No offense, but this is crazy level audiophile crap. I really can't take this seriously.

Feb 12, 2020 at 5:30 PM Post #25 of 28
No offense, but this is crazy level audiophile crap. I really can't take this seriously.

I don't take it seriously as far as audio goes. I do take it seriously as an Internet security risk though. :neutral_face:

Feb 12, 2020 at 5:35 PM Post #26 of 28
I don't take it seriously as far as audio goes. I do take it seriously as an Internet security risk though. :neutral_face:
No kidding. What kind of buffoon(please pardon my language) would comprimise people's computer security for music fidelity? How do we know this buffoon isn't trying to get people's private information by doing this?

Audiophiles needs to get some common sense.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020 at 6:41 PM Post #27 of 28

Actually might have a niche purpose - audio latency when recording. It's bad in Windows when you have a lot of active threads going. But then again, have proper drivers and this will be less of a problem.

Probably won't do anything for playback unless you have a very slow computer, however.

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:18 PM Post #28 of 28

and what windows services are these specific?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back