Why leash laws for dogs only?
May 6, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #107 of 114
Some of my best friends are cats, but I wouldn't want them living in my neighborhood.

May 6, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #108 of 114
Talked to a neighbor recently that was upset about her cat getting run over and killed by a car. All I could do was tell her about cat runs that can be built into her window and patio. But she insists on having her cats run loose at night.

Won't be the first "free cat" on the road this year.

-Ed

May 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #111 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Talked to a neighbor recently that was upset about her cat getting run over and killed by a car... But she insists on having her cats run loose at night.

nothing wrong with any of this imo. Loves cat, lets it do its thing, it unfortunately dies, bummer. At least she didnt threaten to kill all humans in her neighborhood for being like 2% responsible for her cats death and make a post on a message board about how we should put cats on leashes
biggrin.gif

May 8, 2008 at 5:22 AM Post #112 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by PITTM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Average intelligence of users in this thread just skyrocketed.

Oh the irony of said statement. And the ignorance. You have no idea of my intelligence, none at all. You don't know me. You know nothing of my continued academic excellence. But yet you call me unintelligent. Ha! And your ignorance of the laws where I live is quite astounding. Cats aren't, by law, supposed to be on leashes, but neither are they allowed, by city ordinance, allowed to just roam free.

How's your shoe taste?

Red_Forman_Award.jpg

May 8, 2008 at 7:23 AM Post #113 of 114
There is nothing ironic about what I said. There is also nothing ignorant about what I said. Nearly everything you have said in this thread has been incredibly moronic and downright embarrassing. I'm sorry your dog died, but seriously man, the way you have dealt with it is just shockingly idiotic. The current laws of your city are 100% irrelevant to the debate that has taken place. i couldn't care much less what they are. I do know that you think cats should be put on leashes and that was what we focused on.

The fact that you had to focus on a bunch of completely irrelevant issues to make your point speaks volumes about your ability to make a coherent argument. Your academic excellence is irrelevant as it has not come out at any juncture in this thread. You have come off as a complete idiot who embarrasses both dog and gun owners everywhere. I have a pretty good idea of your intelligence in this thread: nonexistant.

Since you said you were going to leave, which you of course didnt, because anyone on the internet who makes a tongue swallowingly dumb argument and then says they are leaving the thread always comes back to make some smartass remark to convince themselves they aren't the moron they truly are, the intelligence of those in the thread HAS skyrocketed because they aren't making points like cats should be put on leashes or that cats do just as much damage as dogs do because a cat can rip open a trash bag or get paw marks on a car... Seriously, think about what you're saying. The fact that you said those things and still believe you're not an idiot makes my argument for me.

edit: since you seem to think dumb little buttons/internet meme;s make your point more convincing, here is one for you that is just perfect:

The Principal's response to Austin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back