Why Kanye West = God?
Jan 24, 2011 at 3:52 PM Post #228 of 378
I agree with both of you especially more so the 'there no definition' exactly people are free to do what they want. Walking around trying to figure out where the 'intellectual' part in everything won't get you anywhere. Different strokes for different folks some people would look at a giraffe and try to gauge the height by eye, me I'd rather just look at the giraffe. Everyone has there own definition of deep I've heard a couple 'deep' songs from Wayne. I like your sig by the way Dream.....but you should pay attention to mine 
cool.gif

Jan 24, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #229 of 378
with me that would be:

for me it is harder to look at the giraffe than trying to gauge it.
for me gauging - leads to fascination -  leads to beauty ..... for me.

what do u try to say with ur sig?
shutting yourself out from any complaints?
i don't understand.

Jan 24, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #230 of 378

Quote:
Rap is your generation's hair metal. Ten years out, this discussion will be as silly as debating the artistic merits of Dee Snyder.

Hair metal was around for a few years, and hiphop has been around since the 70s and is not going anywhere.

If you don't like the genre, why post in a thread about it? On another note, your posts in this thread clearly show you lack of knowledge about the genre, maybe you should stick to classical music.

Feb 21, 2011 at 5:45 AM Post #239 of 378
Thanks for the warning my fellow Benelux citizen...

Am I wrong in thinking that this thread devoted to this particular artist makes no sense? If you like his works listen to them and enjoy them. Personally I do not appreciate his works enough so I just enjoy the silence or do something else. If I want interesting music I will start digging since most of today's music has been done before.

For those who see use in this 'it is' versus 'it is not' etcetera, may your day be pleasant. 

Feb 21, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #240 of 378

Quote:
I just saw his new clip with Rihanna.
I have to admit I watched it for Rihanna's outfit. The music, imho, was horrible
biggrin.gif

Rihanna sure looked smokin' hot for shooting that video 2am in the morning. I think I just had a slight seizure after watching that video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back