Why is CSI:Miami so much worse than the other two?!
Apr 26, 2009 at 5:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

TopPop

Headphoneus Supremus
Seriously, the plot/dialogue/writing/acting/everything is so much better in Las Vegas and New York. The crimes in the Miami series are contrived, unbelievable, and yet still manage to be predicted at least 10 minutes before the end of the episode.

And David Caruso has no more acting talent than a wad of dryer lint. Stop tilting your head like that, already!
angry_face.gif

Apr 26, 2009 at 7:01 AM Post #3 of 18
well i guess......well i guess....the show is lame

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Apr 26, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #5 of 18
On the contrary, I believe that Miami is by far the most watchable of the three. It's by far the campiest, the dialogue, is hysterical, it's generally a good time overall. And H is nearly a superhero. I love it. If you're a fan of Miami, check out True Blood, awesome, over the top, outrageous camp.

Apr 26, 2009 at 7:57 AM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only Vincent D'Onofrio can pull off the extreme head tilt.

Too bad Law & Order: Criminal Intent is a terrible, terrible show. There are very few shows that are so bad I won't even sit through an episode. You can only watch 30 minutes of droning music and 10 minutes of Vincent D'Onofrio badgering someone or their relatives until they inevitably confess so many times.

Apr 26, 2009 at 8:04 AM Post #8 of 18
I like them all but.. I think your problem is all David Caruso's fault.. He's so full of himself it's kind of nauseating. The way he talks, walks.. even his facial expressions.. I happen to like Las Vegas the most. I'm from NY so CSI: NY doesn't seem as interesting to me.. I dunno man lol.

Apr 26, 2009 at 12:19 PM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313
Only Vincent D'Onofrio can pull off the extreme head tilt.

LOL. You gotta admit though, it's not that David Caruso doesn't try at least 50 times per episode. Every line he says comes out as he raises his head and turns his eyes back towards camera.

Apr 26, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #12 of 18
I think they've all gone to $hit personally. They have all been on this type of episodic formula for the past few seasons and it's just incredibly boring and predictable. I always thought New York was the worst but I haven't watched any of them in quite some time.

Apr 26, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wham City /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the contrary, I believe that Miami is by far the most watchable of the three. It's by far the campiest, the dialogue, is hysterical, it's generally a good time overall. And H is nearly a superhero. I love it. If you're a fan of Miami, check out True Blood, awesome, over the top, outrageous camp.

True Blood is awesome, really hilarious, but CSI: Miami is just sad, feels like a parody of the other versions.

Apr 26, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by limpidglitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
True Blood is awesome, really hilarious, but CSI: Miami is just sad, feels like a parody of the other versions.

x2, true blood is softcore perfection
L3000.gif

Apr 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #15 of 18
Can't stand the show myself. But we're in the minority.

I believe CSI Miami, like Baywatch was in its halcyon days, is the most popular show IN THE WORLD.

Must be because of lines like this:

CSI+miami+1.jpg

...notice how he's putting on / taking off shades, on top of his other pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back