Why does UPS not deliver on Christmas eve?
Dec 24, 2009 at 5:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Patrick82

Banned
It is Christmas eve and UPS has not showed up yet, what will I do for Christmas without my RTP-4 Ultimate Schuko power strip? I have prepared it good, rabbits are gone, it is quiet, now I want to tweak! Any ideas how to tweak with my current setup? I will open up my Adam A7 and replace internal wiring?

Dec 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 37
They just won't ship to your place, particularly after the whole dead raccoon thing. (Which you still haven't compensated me for)

Dec 24, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #3 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They just won't ship to your place, particularly after the whole dead raccoon thing. (Which you still haven't compensated me for)

What dead raccoon? I only ship stuff that are properly functioning when I put them in the box. The last time I shipped something with UPS it arrived damaged because I didn't pack it well enough and things moved around inside. I also think they dropped the parcel because of this reason.

Dec 24, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #5 of 37
You could always blame its deadness on UPS.

Did you remember the airholes?

Dec 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #6 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What dead raccoon? I only ship stuff that are properly functioning when I put them in the box. The last time I shipped something with UPS it arrived damaged because I didn't pack it well enough and things moved around inside. I also think they dropped the parcel because of this reason.

Well technically the raccoon was "properly functioning" when you put in the box but well... you put in a box.

Dec 24, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #9 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nooc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
90% of Kirosia's posts don't make any damn sense.

You obviously haven't read the other 10%.

Dec 24, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #11 of 37
They Just left My front Door, TODAY!!!!! We all must package or demand packages being sent to us, be packed to withstand a 6ft fall or drop kicked!!! Nobody but "Us" Take the care to move a HEAVY TUBE AMP around....Let alone some high end turntable!!It's scary around this time of year.......They're tired, pissed at the long hrs, weather etc.etc.......

Dec 24, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #12 of 37
Quote:

See, this one made sense.

Don't try your mind games on me, I'm not Patrick. Or.. am I?

[size=xx-small](oh god I hope not)[/size]

Dec 24, 2009 at 7:01 PM Post #13 of 37
Because the entire country shut down at 3pm?
No shops, postal service, ... until the upcoming Monday...

Dec 24, 2009 at 7:16 PM Post #14 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Because the entire country shut down at 3pm?
No shops, postal service, ... until the upcoming Monday...

KRMATHIS, You always have some of the "BEST" Posts, replies etc....short and sweet!!!! Right Again, WE Do Shut Down.......How many of "US" rememeber the "BLUE LAWs"????? When I was young (yrs ago) EVERYTHING was closed on SUNDAY!!!!! It makes one wonder, How did we do it?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back