Why does music sound so good after some workout in a nice cool weather?
Sep 1, 2018 at 8:32 AM Post #31 of 39
Workout? You must mean drinking wine, scotch, or smoking a spliff. But ymmv and imo

Sep 15, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #32 of 39
Why does music sound so good after some workout
could be that your eustachian tubes (inner ear) drain themselves of slight congestion and allows for better conductivity between the ear drum and cochlea. I have eustachian tube dysfunction and after some exercise, my right ear can hear bass like my left. Normally, I'm between -2 and -6 db bass in my right ear.

Dec 4, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #34 of 39
You need to be well slept, and rested. I notice I hear things as sounding worse if not rested at the right level. Your physical condition is important in well-being and how you perceive what you hear.

So, get out and get some fresh air, do much activity to get your blood pumping, so that you enjoy what you hear more.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2018 at 11:26 PM Post #35 of 39
You need to be well slept, and rested. I notice I hear things as sounding worse if not rested at the right level. Your physical condition is important in well-being and how you perceive what you hear.

So, get out and get some fresh air, do much activity to get your blood pumping, so that you enjoy what you hear more.

Caffeine works in a pinch but not too much as it can also cause listening fatigue at moderate volumes as well

Dec 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM Post #36 of 39
I can listen to music any old way at all!

Dec 6, 2018 at 7:05 AM Post #38 of 39
Music has been connected to altered and elevated mental states though-out mankind’s history. Music is actually a way of prolonging the exalted state, and is used as a tool in this regard. The primary use of psychedelic music was to prolong the effects of the drugs, to enhance and make the effects longer.

Music at weddings, at festivals and concerts, at parties; going on all across mankind’s history.

The trick for enjoying music is to be in optimal health, if not.....then taken to a feeling of well being by substances.

A euphoric state from exercise or substances will always enhance music.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018 at 1:33 PM Post #39 of 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back