Why does everybody hate Limp Bizkit?
May 6, 2003 at 2:30 AM Post #46 of 62
cuz they suk.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 6, 2003 at 2:40 AM Post #47 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Nor the lack of a "u"? Eh?! What the hell! Doesn't that infuriate you too?

tongue.gif

True... that is irritating. But nothing like that friggin Z! I think it just irritates me because it reminds me of the following sentence:

haXorz rUleZ Youz!

Besided that Z is just an irritating sound. Biscuit isn't an irritating word, but when you change it to bizzzzzkit the syllabent just ticks me off.

I mean talk about infuriating!

biggrin.gif

May 6, 2003 at 4:19 AM Post #48 of 62
LOL, what is a limp bizkit anyway?
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2003 at 5:22 AM Post #49 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by jaskin
biggrin.gif

You lucky... blessed devil you!

Ignorance is bliss.

biggrin.gif

May 6, 2003 at 8:21 AM Post #50 of 62
Seriously what is it? I honestly never knew it meant anything of any significance.

May 6, 2003 at 9:29 AM Post #51 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by jaskin
Seriously what is it? I honestly never knew it meant anything of any significance.

what's a linkin park
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2003 at 10:50 AM Post #52 of 62
Here is why Durst sucks:

Check, check, check check... out my melody (ANNOYING AS HELL)

Special
You think you're special (CLICHE)
You do
I can see it in your eyes (CLICHE)
I can see it when you laugh at me (IDIOTIC, should have said "hear it")
Look down on me (CLICHE)
You walk around on me (CLICHE)
Just one more fight
About your leadership
And I will straight up
Leave your **** (CLICHE w/**** substituted for ship to avoid rhyming ship with ship)
Cause I've had enough of this
And now I'm pissed

Yeah
This time I'm 'a let it all come out (CLICHE)
This time I'm 'a stand up and shout (CLICHE)
I'm 'a do things my way (CLICHE)
It's my way
My way, or the highway (CLICHE)

You get the idea. The guy is a complete moron.
rolleyes.gif

May 6, 2003 at 4:24 PM Post #53 of 62
Quote:

I'm fairly certain I know, anyway... But I think the forum rules would prohibit me from saying it. Ah, I know. A problem member.

(-:Stephonovich:)

May 6, 2003 at 6:52 PM Post #54 of 62
PM me the answer pls
biggrin.gif

Jul 1, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #56 of 62
well, i think that those people who hates the bizkit, don't even have a valid reason why they do it. Because, when the problem is the music,"oh, music stinks", when the problem is lyrics, "the guy is a jackass", when i think the problem is that you don't have nothing to criticize and just "copy and paste"what other people said in the past. Limp Bizkit is musically awesome, they do what they want when rock is the deal,they have an awesome style and they are much better than some overestimated bands,like kiss, blink 182, the same linkin park, which i like but they are not as magnificent

Jul 1, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #57 of 62
well, i think that those people who hates the bizkit, don't even have a valid reason why they do it. Because, when the problem is the music,"oh, music stinks", when the problem is lyrics, "the guy i as jackass", when i think the problem is that you don't have nothing to criticize and just "copy and paste"what other people said in the past. Limp Bizkit is musically awesome, do what want when rock is the deal,they have an awesome style and they are much better than some overestimated bands,like kiss, blink 182, the same linkin park, which i like but they are not as magnificent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back