Why do my Vsonic GR01 keeps slipping from my ears?
May 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

greenEK

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I bought my GR01's a couple of months ago,
I like the sound quality, and they're good overall.
First I found a grippy and comfortable sized eartips, but after several months they felt too small suddently, and always fell off.
Then I tried other eartips and again found a good ones, they fit nice, and isolate good.
But still, after 10 minutes eith them they always slip and fall, or just slip until they're not isolating.
I wash and clean my ears every morning right before I wear them, and I'm sure that the eartips are right for me.
It's driving me crazy because every 5 minutes I need to remove and wear them again.
I do noticed that they are designed to just stick of the ears,
without nothing to lay on exept the eartip that inside the ear.
Walking with them isn't possible at all.

What can I do?
Should I buy over the ear style earphones or maybe custom made? Or is there anything to do with these?

Sorry for my bad english,
Thanks in advance.

May 24, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #3 of 4
Your ears produces wax and or some other fluid so the tip can easily slip, its a natural occurance since it the body's reaction of a foreign object entering where it shouldn't be entering. Another reason is if you move your jaw from say eating or even talking, your canals changes shape, changing the needed fit to keep the tips on. Add to that the ear fluids, then its easy to see how the tips can easily slip off.

May 25, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks,
Yeah I realize that.
Question is what can I do to prevent it.
Or if there is nothing I can do,
What kind of IEM's are less prone to slip of the ear.
Thought maybe over the ear designed one's are more grippy or am I wrong?

That's really sucks cause I feel I'm suffering everytime I wear them.
Can't enjoy their quality when every couple of minutes they slip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back