Why am I so terrible at Madden 10?
Sep 25, 2009 at 6:46 AM Post #4 of 16
what do you get exploited on? go west coast, short slants and use hot routes to any holes you think might be there.

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:50 AM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I destroy the CPU on the standard levels.

i just got madden 10 couple weeks ago and i figure i play online after i win the bowl game. it was unreal though that i beat the bears(sorry) by a score of 120 plus to two field goals.

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #7 of 16
I just won my first online game 35-14. I think it was because I played a noob and he wasn't playing as the Steelers.

I get beaten on defense when the offense breaks most of the tackles. I throw a lot of picks. I think the interceptions are my fault just because of poor choice. I can't seem to break any tackles when I am running with the ball. I have a couple plays that gets the opponent nearly all the time but that's no fun to run the same play over and over.

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:56 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just got madden 10 couple weeks ago and i figure i play online after i win the bowl game. it was unreal though that i beat the bears(sorry) by a score of 120 plus to two field goals.

Wow that's a crazy score! How long were your quarters?

Sep 25, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that's a crazy score! How long were your quarters?

15 minutes
tongue_smile.gif

i got more int/sack than the other teams total points. but it wasn't like that for the regular season games. maybe playing at home in madden does make a difference?

Sep 25, 2009 at 7:35 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
time to find that play that works and keep repeating it!

hahaha

or the defense that works. over 10 sacks a game baby

Sep 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM Post #13 of 16
I hear Madden himself is not even in it anymore. Is this true? If so maybe this is why.

Sep 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #14 of 16
Lack of skills or experience maybe? Or the game may simply not be for you...

Sep 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lack of skills or experience maybe? Or the game may simply not be for you...

He is beating the CPU - so lack of skill is not the problem. The problem is that the online players are mostly students playing 24/7 and have played the past 10 years of the Madden franchise the same way. I have two co-workers that do the same thing. Pick up the game the day is comes out and play it all night every night.

I won't even touch an online sports game. Forza is the same way for me. I beat the crap out of the game, then go online and some little 10 year old stomps the crap out of me.

Just keep playing online and you will catch the game play style of the online players. They are much different than the CPU and sometimes they are so random that you can't pick up their style, but you can learn sneaky things that they do.

Best of luck! I hope you don't get too discouraged and get back in there and dominate some mo-fo's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back