who's your least favorite singer?
Jun 14, 2005 at 7:01 PM Post #31 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu
Nooooo....I can feel my fanboyism surfacing and gaining control over the flame part of my brain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
that's blasphemy!!! ( joking
biggrin.gif
)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone
How DARE you?! Change you opinion right now before I some how disagree with you more.

My opinion stands as strong as ever, im just one of few who cant stand males with a girly voice
icon10.gif

Jun 14, 2005 at 7:06 PM Post #32 of 204
The Doors!?!? That is insane...

I agree with them on Jamiroquai though.
tongue.gif

Jun 14, 2005 at 9:09 PM Post #33 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
im just one of few who cant stand males with a girly voice
icon10.gif

Me too.
tongue.gif

Jun 16, 2005 at 1:21 AM Post #35 of 204
I think much heavy metal, nu-metal, and modern rock singing is really bad. Too often you have guys singing really dumb lyrics in a pretentious, bombastic manner. They sound like they have something to say and then you notice what they are actually singing and you start laughing.

Jun 16, 2005 at 1:37 AM Post #36 of 204
35 posts and no mention of Ashlee Simpson???? What is wrong with you guys. If I heard tomorrow that she accidentally drank Drano and could never sing again I would giggle and literally skip as I went about my daily activities.

Jun 16, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #37 of 204
John Mellencamp. Hands down. I wish I could comment on his tonal qualities, but he has none that I can discern. Of course, being in the heart of Mellencamp country, I am the grand imperial heresiarch.

Jun 16, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #39 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
35 posts and no mention of Ashlee Simpson????

Sorry, Rod Stewart is just that bad.
frown.gif

Jun 16, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #40 of 204
Bob Dylan (duh), Bruce Springsteen (incoherent and raspy), the Hanson kids (eww), Greenday's singer, Blink 182's singers, that ass from My Chemical Romance...

ELP as #2 worst recording artist?!?! Give me a friggin break - they ruled!!

Jun 16, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #41 of 204
Insane Clown Posse.

Turds.

Jun 16, 2005 at 10:48 AM Post #43 of 204
I don't think I'll have the confidence to say who's bad and what not unless I am sure that he's tone deaf. The only person who have cut an album who is tone deaf is William Hung.
tongue.gif

Other than that, its more of a matter of preference.

Jul 23, 2005 at 9:32 AM Post #44 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by mysticaldodo
I don't like Christina Aguilera. Her voice sounds very harsh to me...maybe its the way she sings. Mariah Carey too...her voice is too nasal and the way she sings now (not before) sounds quite dead too me.

You can't be serious. Her voice is what makes Aguilera....Aguilera. Her amazing voice control and edge resembles an electric guitar with style. I used to think she was just another Britney Spears until I picked up her Stripped Album. She has true talent.

As for Mariah Carey, I'm not going to defend her, but she's cute.

Jul 23, 2005 at 10:03 AM Post #45 of 204
I think that Blender list is pretty much perfect, although I don't think Manowar deserves to be on there. How could you hate a band that looks like this?
B000005RF7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back