Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Aug 2, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #931 of 1,005

Quote:

What I was trying to say here is that there are too many people trying to prove that some hip hop does not conform to stereotypes. How many times on youtube have you seen comments such as 'this is REAL hip hop, not that lil wayne bulls***'? Just let people listen to what they want and let them keep their views, even if they all think hip hop is misogynistic and boring

Clint Eastwood by The Gorillaz really changed my mind about rap. Good, fun song. You guys should check it out.

On the other hand, I hate the 80's band "The Smiths". The guy doing the vocals sounds like he's been on pounds and pounds of some kind of drug. IMO he really cannot sing.

Aug 2, 2011 at 5:22 AM Post #932 of 1,005

dude i don't care if your sorry and you have changed, i need like a 5 year period where i don't have to look at your ******* stupid face ya crybaby

Aug 2, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #933 of 1,005
Quote:

dude i don't care if your sorry and you have changed, i need like a 5 year period where i don't have to look at your ******* stupid face ya crybaby

The ad for his new album plays more than any other ad in Spotify. Judging by the 15 second sample, he should've named it "Auto-Tune: The Musical".

Aug 4, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #939 of 1,005

Quote:
I'm sorry but I can't stand freaking Lil Wayne and his whole Young Money crew, anybody that uses Auto-tune, and Country. I'm not bashing on country or anything but I just can't listen to it. 

to me the only 3 people who should be using auto-tune are cher, T-Pain, and Ron Browz. If you are not part of that tier please for the love of god do not touch the frickin auto-tune (unless its electronic music than that's understandable )

Aug 4, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #941 of 1,005

Quote:
to me the only 3 people who should be using auto-tune are cher, T-Pain, and Ron Browz. If you are not part of that tier please for the love of god do not touch the frickin auto-tune (unless its electronic music than that's understandable )

Haha I hear you man. And for me about T-Pain, I think he should use it for like background vocals or if he his singing a chorus. But not a whole song. Well, to me at least lol 
regular_smile .gif

Aug 4, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #943 of 1,005
U2. Absolutely cannot stand their music and Bono's face (and name) make me want to hit a small child.  I also can not stand all of these rappers with absolutely no talent that somehow get rich off of terrible songs (soulja boy).

Aug 5, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #945 of 1,005

Quote:
Dragonforce, Lil Wayne, Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber and the sort of crap they play on the radio these days.

But #1 most hated - Dragonforce.

I'm absolutely jealous and in admiration of the guitarists' skills in Dragonforce, but I can't stand listening to their songs for too long. I'm not sure if they're all that serious. Their music feels like a parody of rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back