Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Mar 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #601 of 1,005
I hate the beatles so over rated they shoulda stayed in england.
Hip hop sucks. all that nonsense.. all they do is cause kids to shoot each other and smoke crack!!
James brown is the worst cause he cant sing. 
Marvin Gaye because hes super gay-e.
Jimi Hendrix is annoying because he needs to learn how to really play the guitar.

Lady Gaga is the best because she IS art.
I enjoy listening to Lil Wayne because he has a lot of money.
Justin Bieber is my all tive favorite because he can play the guitar really well, sing really well, and he wears tight jeans and cool looking shoes.  HE LOVES HIS FANS! He honestly doesnt care about the money cause he said so.

Mar 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #602 of 1,005
rolleyes.gif
 Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber? 
Quote:
I hate the beatles so over rated they shoulda stayed in england...
Hip hop sucks. all that nonsense.. all they do is cause kids to shoot each other and smoke crack!!
James brown is the worst cause he cant sing. 
Marvin Gaye because hes super gay-e.
Jimi Hendrix is annoying because he needs to learn how to really play the guitar.

Lady Gaga is the best because she IS art.
I enjoy listening to Lil Wayne because he has a lot of money.
Justin Bieber is my all tive favorite because he can play the guitar really well, sing really well, and he wears tight jeans and cool looking shoes.  HE LOVES HIS FANS! He honestly doesnt care about the money cause he said so.

Mar 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM Post #605 of 1,005
I do simply because of this thread was Who's Your Most Hated Artist.

Obviously your Favorites don't go here.

On the other hand my favorites are Eminem, Pink Flloyd, Clint Mansell, Pink, Marvin Gaye, Nickelback. 

Mar 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #607 of 1,005
Quote:Originally Posted by Tablo link................................:rolleyes: Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber? what you got a problem with my favorite artists of FOREVER? I dare you to find me someone who can play the guitar better then bieber

Okay, I'm glad that you like them. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #609 of 1,005

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by Tablo link................................
rolleyes.gif
Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber? what you got a problem with my favorite artists of FOREVER? I dare you to find me someone who can play the guitar better then bieber

Okay, I'm glad that you like them.
rolleyes.gif

You understand that there was about 0% seriousness in my post right?

Mar 10, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #610 of 1,005
Quote:Originally Posted by Tablo linkQuote:Originally Posted by ptownjungle linkQuote:Originally Posted by Tablo link................................:rolleyes: Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber? what you got a problem with my favorite artists of FOREVER? I dare you to find me someone who can play the guitar better then bieberOkay, I'm glad that you like them. :rolleyes:Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Tapatalk You understand that there was about 0% seriousness in my post right?
I hoped.

Mar 11, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #614 of 1,005
Quote:

This, and yes, there are people who claim it's music.

Yes, I'm quoting from a while back, but I gotta throw my hat in the ring here. 

On the one hand, I agree that this particular band is not "music" per se.  I'd call it more performance art, and I can respect anything that tries to innovate rather than recycle the old ideas and concepts (see Mr. Beaver or whatever and pretty much any mainstream pop act).  That said, I think there are instances where "noise" can be "music."  See below, the main example being the noise band Merzbow.

Mar 15, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #615 of 1,005
I know that a lot of people really like him, but I really don't like Jack Johnson.  I always felt that all of his songs sound exactly the same and I always get really irked anytime I hear somebody say that he is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back