Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Aug 21, 2007 at 4:29 PM Post #151 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tenacious d

The same stupid joke, repeated over, and over, and OVER!!

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #152 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All Pop Idol winners and all the other cr** shows like it,

All these bands who don't Even play any instrument just prance about on stage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't even think off any modern ones but Take That, Spice Girls and all them types,

What about Brittney , Christine whats her name

The list goes on. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Calm again now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

the first americal idol winner was pretty good

Aug 22, 2007 at 4:18 AM Post #154 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by KinesongPayaso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the first americal idol winner was pretty good

Actually, Kelly is pretty screw*** awesome. And she's still only in her mid-20s. I expect great things from her, just as soon as she gets away from that creepy old man, Clive Davis (PIG!PIG!PIG!). Yes, I know the list of artists he had some involvement with. He is old-school, Al Capone, record industry garbage. You just wish certain people would have the good sense to retire.

DIE RIAA!!! DIE111 DIE!!! DIE!!!

Aug 22, 2007 at 5:01 AM Post #156 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by 88Chris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
she's too skinny, has a big ass and no boobs.
also, latino girls just aren't for me. nothing against them, it's just a personal preference.

Hardly a latino, with the blonde hair and lighter skin. I know she's from a spanish-speaking country, but not a typical Latino. Also, what's wrong with big asses?

And to stay on topic, I also really really hate Hawthorne Heights and Sivlerstein. There are a few bands that do screamo right (The Used, Underoath) but these 2 just tried to jump on the wave and have ruined the musical scene...

Aug 22, 2007 at 9:19 AM Post #157 of 1,005
For all the bashing on Shakira, you guys have obviously not heard/seen the travesty that is

Boy-Shakira

Way, way, way way way worse.

Aug 22, 2007 at 9:45 AM Post #158 of 1,005
Paris Hilton. No talent anyway. Her "movie" was probably the best thing to happen her since going to jail. I think her and Jennifer Lopez have the same writers. Catchy lyrics and a pretty face seems like that's all it takes to become successful these days. What happen to real talent?

Aug 22, 2007 at 2:01 PM Post #159 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leti1285 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Paris Hilton. No talent anyway. Her "movie" was probably the best thing to happen her since going to jail. I think her and Jennifer Lopez have the same writers. Catchy lyrics and a pretty face seems like that's all it takes to become successful these days. What happen to real talent?

Paris Hilton is not good-looking, any under circumstance. Period.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Aug 23, 2007 at 2:43 AM Post #160 of 1,005
Elvis:
There were plenty of great artists at the time and Elvis hogged the spotlight simply because be was white. Very sad.

Nirvana:
Has Kobain ever heard of counterpoint or harmonization? I think he used a dart board with power chords written all over it to put songs together.

Aug 23, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #161 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceace76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nirvana:
Has Kobain ever heard of counterpoint or harmonization? I think he used a dart board with power chords written all over it to put songs together.

Um. That is a Kiss avatar right?

Aug 23, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #162 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceace76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Elvis:
There were plenty of great artists at the time and Elvis hogged the spotlight simply because be was white. Very sad.

Nirvana:

I never liked Nirvana, but Coltrane does have a tongue-in-cheek point there about your KISS avatar.
plainface.gif

Also, as for Elvis...he had a lot more going than just his ethnics and looks.

Aug 23, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #163 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by pow3rtr1p /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hardly a latino, with the blonde hair and lighter skin. I know she's from a spanish-speaking country, but not a typical Latino. Also, what's wrong with big asses?

I don't think blond is her natural hair color. Here's a video of her with dark hair but still dyed from the looks of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqeuS...elated&search=

Aug 23, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #164 of 1,005
Well, I wasn't going to post in this thread but the Shakira pics made it interesting so I'll throw in my 2c. This thread went 9 pages and no one said John Denver?! For someone whose catalog mostly consists of songs about mountains and trees and sunny skies his music sure does make me angry and violent. James Taylor falls in a similar category for me.

Aug 23, 2007 at 6:31 AM Post #165 of 1,005
I hate Metallica. Not for what they were, but for what they became. Suing their fans over the whole Napster thing was just despicable, and their latest music is an insult to their musical legacy. Unfortunately, this colors my perception of their music and makes it very hard to enjoy their older, classic material (which makes me hate them even more).

I also hate rap. Just about all of it, equally and evenly. I wouldn't hate it as much but it's absolutely everywhere, and I can't get away from it in public places. Well, no, I can, thanks to the ES2
cool.gif

My most hated band, however - by a mile - is Barenaked Ladies. In a special on VH1, I've heard them say "we're like your favorite band, but better!"

Um... are you better than Shpongle? Are you better than Pink Floyd? Than Camel, Rush, Nile, Amethystium, Alchemist, OTT, Delerium, Jethro Tull, and Nicholas Gunn? Are you better than Rachmaninoff, Liszt, and Bach? No, you just are a band of arrogant ***** that don't know their *** from a hole in the ground when it comes to good music, but are too blinded by commercial success to see it. Or maybe you do see it, in which you're some of the biggest hypocrites in music history. ************* ********!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back