Who's studying for finals?!
May 3, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #16 of 33
study for regulation section of CPA while working full time
eek.gif
39% pass rate
like 10 classes crammed into 1 test and more comprehensive than i remember in school. From common law to bankruptcy law...from individual tax to estate & trust tax

school was easy. this is the worst time of my life
frown.gif
i hope the bar exam is easier

May 4, 2008 at 3:11 PM Post #19 of 33
I'm supposed to be studying for APs. I have two this week (Statistics and Calculus BC) and two next week (Biology and Macroeconomics). However, I only plan on studying for Calculus BC and possibly Biology.

May 5, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #20 of 33
I had my last final on Monday, so I've been done for a week now! It's nice to be home where I can actually get my rig set up the way I want...

May 5, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #21 of 33
I finished my graduate education twenty five years ago. And yet, still to this day, my most vivid nightmares involve me being in college (not graduate school) during finals week, in some impossible and awful predicament of a situation. The education that I received in college and grad school have served me and my family very well over the years - well worth some vivid nightmares about it.

My best wishes to those of you studying for your finals. A little more focus maintained a little longer will pay dividends well worth the effort. Face it from the perspective of your confidence in what you know you are capable of, and avoid the dark spectres of fear and doubt. Anyone who can make heads or tails out of this audio stuff should have no problem with formal studies.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

May 5, 2008 at 3:19 AM Post #25 of 33
I just logged in here to give my brain a rest. Info overload!!! Last final in the morning. I'm taking the summer off after 2 semesters of classes that bore me to death!

May 5, 2008 at 10:53 AM Post #26 of 33
Well, my studying is ruined. I did some calculations, and worked out, (based on my marks for previous exams and coursework) that to achieve the degree class I need, all I need to get in my 4 finals is over 35%. This, whilst being tremendously calming news, is hardly a spur to get off my backside (and head-fi for about the millionth time this week!) and go and do some work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back