whopper vs. big mac
Jan 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM Post #121 of 141
Neither. Though I used to like Big Macs before the cost accountants took a scalpel to the McDonald's menu and killed it with a thousand tiny cuts.

Also, has anyone noticed how expensive fast food is these days? Around here, you're almost $6 in for a Big Mac combo. There's a local Mexican chain (about a dozen restaurants) where you can get a ground beef tostada or taco salad for $5.99. Throw in $2 for a tip and it's much better than any fast food chain. You get a basket of chips and table service, too.

There's also a local place with a $2.99 breakfast special served all day. Two eggs, two pancakes and two bacon or sausage. All cooked to order and cheaper than McDonald's, even with a tip.

I can get a chicken, veggie and rice bowl for $4 at a couple of Chinese places.

Lower cost, no Frankenfood and this supports local business. You know where I'm eating.

Jan 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #123 of 141
I'm going to go with neither, too. Checkers (or Rally's, I guess there was a merger) makes a burger that puts all the other fast food ones to shame, IMO.

Jan 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #124 of 141
might i throw in another fastfood chain into the fray?...chick fil-a, love the novelty shaped fries

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #128 of 141

Quote:
Quote:
Double-Double.

(Or a Crunchwrap)

0-o?...taco bell? I haven't eaten there in ages, mmmm cheese...sauce

Taco Smell is delicious. 1$ for a Burrito! FOURTHMEAL is the greatest advertising campaign on earth. Don't even get me started on the deliciousness of Baja Blast. 

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #129 of 141

Quote:
It's all about the Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger.
cool.gif

But of the two, Big Mac all the way.

X 3!!! Best burgers ever!!!

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #130 of 141

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Double-Double.

(Or a Crunchwrap)

Taco Smell is delicious. 1$ for a Burrito! FOURTHMEAL is the greatest advertising campaign on earth. Don't even get me started on the deliciousness of Baja Blast. 

I would go more often, but I find the employee's attitudes at the store that I visit to be worse than most other fastfood chains

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #131 of 141

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Double-Double.

(Or a Crunchwrap)

I would go more often, but I find the employee's attitudes at the store that I visit to be worse than most other fastfood chains

which one is that? the nearest one i know of is in everett, since they closed the one in newton

Jan 29, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #132 of 141

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Double-Double.

(Or a Crunchwrap)

which one is that? the nearest one i know of is in everett, since they closed the one in newton

they had one in Somerville or cambridge ( I think it was somerville) anywho, they closed as well and newly reopened as..."banjos"..granted it was in "das ghetto"

Jan 29, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #133 of 141
There's nothing quite like Döner Kebap 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back