Who want's Stereophile?
Dec 15, 2003 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

tortie

Headphoneus Supremus
I have the Zinio Digital Mazagine of Stereophile and one of the options it allows me is to send a few free copies of the magazine to a friend.

If your interested pls PM me your email address. Offer is good until maximum allowable free copies are reached.

Its the December 2003 edition by the way.

Edit: I also have the Jan edition of Computer Gaming World for those PC gamers out there
biggrin.gif

Zinio.com ad:

" Stereophile in digital format has the same great articles, photos, and ads as the print version, but packed with the power and convenience of digital.

Each issue is delivered to your desktop, for you to read anytime, anywhere - even offline. Link. Search. Share. Archive. It's all easy when it's digital.

There's no obligation. Click here to pick up your complimentary copy of Stereophile now."

Dec 24, 2003 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 59
YGPM

(Actually you have two, as I was slightly too quick on the "send" button)
tongue.gif

Dec 24, 2003 at 8:10 AM Post #7 of 59
I have sent copies to all who have PMed me so far, so if you had PMed me & still did not recieve your copy pls PM me again as I may have sent it to another email
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

Dec 25, 2003 at 1:26 AM Post #11 of 59
If only.....

I have this ordered with the main bookstore in the town and this year i've had about 6 of the 12 issues.

Import of Stereophile magazine into the UK is very hit and miss.
frown.gif

Dec 25, 2003 at 1:38 PM Post #12 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by Trawlerman
If only.....

I have this ordered with the main bookstore in the town and this year i've had about 6 of the 12 issues.

Import of Stereophile magazine into the UK is very hit and miss.
frown.gif

You should look into the electronic version.
Can't miss a single issue that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back