Who wants free AK120's for Black Friday?
Nov 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #18 of 38
I mean ordering online.

I'm not 100% sure but I do think this could be one of the first times we've ever offered an online discount. We really wanted to craft something for Thanksgiving that was more about saying THANKS than the typical Black Friday sales stuff. 

Nov 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #21 of 38
Just to check. The online offer is only valid in the U.S? Or is it for the AK120 winner to be. So online purchases outside of U.S not eligible for the 20%?

The 20% is good everywhere all 3 days. But only US residents are eligible for the AK120 promotion. 

Nov 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #22 of 38
Nov 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #23 of 38
So you expect them to dictate to local distributors? It's just nice that they're doing anything.

Lol sounds very convincing coming from you.
Next time change your location so your statement has more weight in it.

Nov 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #24 of 38
  The 20% is good everywhere all 3 days. But only US residents are eligible for the AK120 promotion. 

Base on shipping address or billing address?
Can I order online using my card (outside US, so billing outside US) but ship to my friend inside US, and still eligible to the AK120?
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #25 of 38

Originally Posted by santacruise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Base on shipping address or billing address?
Can I order online using my card (outside US, so billing outside US) but ship to my friend inside US, and still eligible to the AK120?
biggrin.gif

Great question. Technically, if your IP address is outside of the U.S. and you try to order online, the mani site it should take you to a local dealer page. That said, we don't have a problem if you can manage to make the online order and it ships in the U.S. Good luck. And I know I'm posting this just before GO TIME so if today doesn't work for you, there's always tomorrow and Friday. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back