Who wants free AK120's for Black Friday?
Nov 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38
Heads up!  

As a special THANK YOU to our loyal UE customers, starting Wednesday 11/27 at 9am PST, Ultimate Ears will be offering 20% off of any UE Custom online purchase through Friday at 11:59pm PST.  In addition, the first order (starting at 9:00 am PST of each day) will be eligible* to receive a free Astell & Kern AK120 High Fidelity Music Player.  The winners will be chosen and announced on Monday December 2nd. 

I'll post the code and URL here in this thread (Just simply click HERE and use promo code UETHANKYOU) on Wednesday. Or stay connected with UE Pro on Twitter and Facebook next Wednesday for the 20% off promo code.

* This offer is only valid for online orders and the offer is only available in the U.S.

Nov 22, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 38
So, the Wednesday, 11/26, you are talking about happens in 2014? Cuz...this year, 2013, the 26th of November is on a Tuesday...just sayin'...
blink.gif

Nov 22, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #3 of 38
Whoah, that's pretty sick... too bad I already have a pair of UERMs. Grats to whoever wins a free ak120! That'll pretty much pay for your custom right there haha.

Nov 22, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #4 of 38
Yep, and I just bought the UE7's too, so I'm out, also...I just thought I'd ask about the date to make it clear for those that want to try for it.

Nov 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #5 of 38
Find it unfair that the offer is limited to within US considering quite a number of customers are international buyers...

Nov 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #6 of 38
  So, the Wednesday, 11/26, you are talking about happens in 2014? Cuz...this year, 2013, the 26th of November is on a Tuesday...just sayin'...
blink.gif

My bad - thanks for catching that. I've updated the main thread to reflect the right date:wink: But best to just say it now, I'm going to post the discount code and some more rules on Tuesday afternoon anyways. 

Nov 23, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #7 of 38

My bad - thanks for catching that. I've updated the main thread to reflect the right date:wink: But best to just say it now, I'm going to post the discount code and some more rules on Tuesday afternoon anyways. 

YAY oh wait I have to buy an IEM to be entry... yeap not going to winning this one 

Nov 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #11 of 38
  BearFNF - What do you think of the UE 7s? I have a pair and really like them. they sound awesome. I was thinking of getting the Capitol reference monitors as well.

So far I like the sound, they work well with my DX50, good isolation, too.  Unfortunately, they are back at UE for a re-fit.  UE has been great working with me to make sure I get the most out of them, Will have them back in a week or so and then will be able to give them a proper listen.

Nov 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #12 of 38
  How do you qualify "first order"?

So glad you asked. 9:00am PST is what we consider the promotion start time. And the promotion is valid for the first order of each day — meaning the first order placed on Wednesday the 27th, Thursday the 28th and Friday the 29th. The order must be placed online because UE will be closed for the holidays and when an order is placed online, you and UE both receive notification. The order submitted closest to 9:00 am (but not before 9:00am) will be considered the winner for that day if all other eligibility requirements are met. It's kind of like trying to get front row seats to your favorite band on Ticketmaster. You've got to be quick. You've got to be lucky. Someone's going to win it — might as well be you. And if you don't, then you still get the 20% discount on any of our IEM's. The point is, if you've been thinking about getting UE's — then this is the right time to do it. You get a price break for Black Friday and you have a shot at an AK120. 

The 20% discount code for all UE products will be active from 9:00 am PST on 11/27 - 11:59 pm 11/29. (Note - the discount covers the UE-4's as well - longtime Head-fiers will realize that this is an all-time first.) 

Please note that no one will be available to answer emails or to confirm winners for each specific day. All winners will be announced on Monday, December 2nd. 

Good luck. I wish that I was eligible because I'd love to try and snag a free AK120. 

Nov 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #14 of 38

So glad you asked. 9:00am PST is what we consider the promotion start time. And the promotion is valid for the first order of each day — meaning the first order placed on Wednesday the 27th, Thursday the 28th and Friday the 29th. The order must be placed online because UE will be closed for the holidays and when an order is placed online, you and UE both receive notification. The order submitted closest to 9:00 am (but not before 9:00am) will be considered the winner for that day if all other eligibility requirements are met. It's kind of like trying to get front row seats to your favorite band on Ticketmaster. You've got to be quick. You've got to be lucky. Someone's going to win it — might as well be you. And if you don't, then you still get the 20% discount on any of our IEM's. The point is, if you've been thinking about getting UE's — then this is the right time to do it. You get a price break for Black Friday and you have a shot at an AK120. 

The 20% discount code for all UE products will be active from 9:00 am PST on 11/27 - 11:59 pm 11/29. (Note - the discount covers the UE-4's as well - longtime Head-fiers will realize that this is an all-time first.) 

Please note that no one will be available to answer emails or to confirm winners for each specific day. All winners will be announced on Monday, December 2nd. 

Good luck. I wish that I was eligible because I'd love to try and snag a free AK120. 

Is this the 1st time UE give out a 20% promotion?

Nov 25, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #15 of 38
UE usually gives the 20% discount for attending a head-fi meet that they attend, as well as free ear impressions. However, like Mike said, this is a first for the UE4. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back