Who took advantage of the K601 from Headroom for $89?
Dec 1, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #91 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately, in this situation, it doesn't matter if you canceled your order or not: it had to be canceled for each of us, because there were no headphones left to send to us.

Personally, I'm glad that they canceled my order... I would have been a lot more upset if they didn't, and then sent me an empty box in the mail!
wink.gif

The no phones to send part..i get.
But the contents of the email that upsets me..they said, "I CANCELLED MY ORDER"

Dec 1, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #92 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by SundayDuffer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The no phones to send part..i get.
But the contents of the email that upsets me..they said, "I CANCELLED MY ORDER"

Oh, okay, I see.

Well, the rules of semantics are broken every day. Thick skin and stiff upper-lip, my friend. We can't win all the time.
beerchug.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #93 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The fact is that they can't honor the order, because there aren't any headphones left. They only had a few to sell, and those were sold to the first few who noticed the deal. They can't honor a deal on a product that they can't send us.

Yes I understand that. That doesn't make it OK with me. I don't think that their sale should have been run this way. I think they should have had a better system in place to keep count of the orders. All they accomplished was upsetting a customer IMO, and I think that's bad business.

Dec 1, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #94 of 99
I have a feeling they weren't expecting anywhere near the amount of orders they received. I think they priced it based on how (little) the K601 sold normally. I'm not pleased, but I'm not distraught. Sure it makes me think "HeadRoom isn't ridiculously eager to keep every single customer happy" but I still think of them the same. Under normal conditions their service is incredible.

Dec 1, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #97 of 99
sucks i thought i got em....when really there weren't any left.

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #98 of 99
Upset I didn't actually get these, but I consoled myself by scoring some HD600's off Ebay instead. 30% cashback + 10% ebay coupon = not a bad deal at all. The AKG's would've obviously been a better deal, but I feel like my needs fit with the HD600s better anyway.

Dec 1, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #99 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by thestevo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Upset I didn't actually get these, but I consoled myself by scoring some HD600's off Ebay instead. 30% cashback + 10% ebay coupon = not a bad deal at all. The AKG's would've obviously been a better deal, but I feel like my needs fit with the HD600s better anyway.

How much did you get the HD600's for on ebay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back