Who still has their original Sennheiser PX 100's?
Jun 9, 2015 at 11:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

swaffleman

100+ Head-Fier
I have been floating from phone to phone lately...I brought these back out of my dresser where I keep most of my cans. I forgot why I stopped using these to begin with. 

They still work! No problems with the cords or anything. I will say this...I know they get compared to the Porta Pros (I have two of those), but I've gone through 3 pairs of Porta Pros from the cord shorting out, but I still have my (used...I did not get them new) PX 100's!

Should I get the new version? 

Jun 11, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 9
I don't have my original PX100 anymore, but if you'd like the thread moved, click on the red flag button in the bottom left corner your opening post, select "Other" in the drop down menu, and in the comment section, mention that you'd like the thread moved to the appropriate forum, in this case, Portable Headphones.

Jun 11, 2015 at 11:54 PM Post #5 of 9
I don't have my original PX100 anymore, but if you'd like the thread moved, click on the red flag button in the bottom left corner your opening post, select "Other" in the drop down menu, and in the comment section, mention that you'd like the thread moved to the appropriate forum, in this case, Portable Headphones.

Thanks!

I'm kind of bad with technology at times. 

Jul 9, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #6 of 9
redface.gif

Jul 9, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #7 of 9
The pads have fallen to bits on mine, I should get some more pads for them, the kids like these for the iPad.

Edit: just ordered some on eBay, shame to have these sat around doing nothing :)

Jul 14, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #8 of 9
I still have mine.  I pulled them out a couple months ago and the foam pads were rotted as well.  I recently got some new ones on Amazon if I remember correctly. 

Jan 28, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #9 of 9
I'm listening to mine now at work, and even though they're cheap and old, they sound hella good, and they are incredibly comfortable.
I was wondering if anyone else liked them, so popped onto HeadFi and lo and behold, I found my tribe.
They are great everyday headphones. I changed out my foam covers because the originals wore out and got a pack o' 3, so 2 more sets left. 
Yes the cord is thin, but it's never broken, and I've yanked on it accidentally plenty of times. 
I've been using some Monster Incredible n-pulse, and let somebody borrow them so I pulled these out, and you know what?
I hate those Monster's now. They suck compared to these plush pincushions of joy.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back