Who is "Your Band"
Aug 16, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #76 of 120
For me, the underdogs of the Alternative movement.... Stone Temple Pilots.

Also Audioslave (rip) and Incubus (the new album is very good, different and mellow, but good).

And yes, Anberlin is also a good band.... in regards to the Killers, my favorite album is Sam's Town.

Aug 16, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #77 of 120
Deftones. 

They have been with me for so long and I've never tired of their music. 

Its always gotten me through some sort of trying time.

Aug 16, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #78 of 120

Quote:
I only liked Godspeed, haven't heard their music since about 4-5 years ago. 

Any The Killers fans?

"Never Take Friendship Personal" is my favorite from Anberlin.

I like The Killers too, "Hot Fuss" is a classic.

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #81 of 120
Yeah, not so much a fan of their latest album.
A Dustland Fairytale was good but most of their newer songs are pretty meh.
Not terrible, not as good as the others, imo.

Hot Fuss is my favourite. 

Aug 16, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #82 of 120
Yeah "Hot Fuss" and "Sam's Town" are my favorites.

Aug 19, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #83 of 120
Mine is Neurosis. I've never heard anything half as intense and atmospheric. Agalloch is a close second. I'm not sure if they'll last my whole life though.

Quote:
Linkin Park. I've thoroughly enjoyed even their latest album, A Thousand Suns, which has received a lot of not-so-nice reviews due to its contrast from Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

Been listening to a couple of albums from OneRepublic and Coldplay lately, but I haven't gone in to dig deep into the lyrical poetry.

How old are you?

Aug 20, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #88 of 120

Quote:
I try not to be negative towards music taste, because even I liked Linkin Park till I was 14.

Me too LOL.  I remember being pretty excited when Meteora came out.  I was bummed that it had copy protection and I couldn't rip it to my computer.  It was the first time I had ran into that and probably why I remember it.

Aug 22, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #89 of 120

LED ZEPPELIN!!!

I was born nearly nine years after Bonham died, but ever since my dad put on Zeppelin IV in the car when I was like 10, I've been totally obsessed.

Zeppelin is one of the few bands I have continued to love throughout all my rapidly changing musical tastes.

And in response to this:
Quote:
Hot Fuss is one of my favourite albums

Hot Fuss used to be one of my favorite albums, until my CD player in my car broke to where it could not eject CDs. So I was stuck with Hot Fuss for about a year and half as the only CD in my car lol. No matter how good of an album it is, believe me it can get old eventually.

Aug 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #90 of 120
My favorite band is "Epica", i own all their albums. Also the most played songs on my library. 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back