Who Has The Best Price On The Senn 650?
Dec 6, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #2 of 10
Not sure if it's the "best" price, but I just ordered mine from J&H for $329 with free shipping. You have to give them your email address and they send you the price. Click on the link and buy.

There was an Amazon vendor that was selling for $319 (or so), but I think shipping would have been extra. Most of the time I've purchased from one of those Amazon Marketplace vendors, it takes FOREVER.

Ebay vendors really couldn't do much better than $319.

Dec 6, 2007 at 7:20 PM Post #3 of 10
i got mine for $319 + $20(ups ground) from inet-something on ebay. they have the price at $499 but you can make an offer. i tried low-balling (b/c i got dt990 for $210 from them previously) but $319 was the lowest they could accept.

Dec 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 10
"Not sure if it's the "best" price, but I just ordered mine from J&H for $329 with free shipping. You have to give them your email address and they send you the price. Click on the link and buy."

I saw that, which is what prompted me to consider getting a pair as a Christmas gift to myself. It also prompted this thread, so I could see if there were any other decent deals out there.

thanks for your input.

- augustwest

Dec 6, 2007 at 7:38 PM Post #6 of 10
"The For Sale area, you can get a pair that's in perfect condition and burnt in for around $250."

I just looked over there and didn't see any? If I missed some FS, please point me in the right direction with a link or something.

- augustwest

Dec 6, 2007 at 7:39 PM Post #7 of 10
I bought mine for $325 from B&H Photo a few months ago.

Dec 6, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustwest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"The For Sale area, you can get a pair that's in perfect condition and burnt in for around $250."

I just looked over there and didn't see any? If I missed some FS, please point me in the right direction with a link or something.

- augustwest

I'm not going to look for you, just watch for them.

Dec 7, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #10 of 10
The "mint" condition 650's go fast in the for sale section. Really, any 650 goes pretty fast. At least it seems that way to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back