Who else ordered Xtrememac FS1 earphones from buy.com and got a Creative Zen instead?
Dec 8, 2007 at 7:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

robby

New Head-Fier
This sucks, this Zen thing-y sucks, buy.com sucks, and their customer service sucks most of all.

What are you guys doing? Are you keeping the zen? Returning it to get the headphones? Any advice is appreciated.

Dec 8, 2007 at 8:53 AM Post #3 of 15
Yes... I thought there would be more replies - they were on sale for $29.99 with free shipping, and a further 10 dollar discount if you used Google Checkout.

Dec 8, 2007 at 8:59 AM Post #5 of 15
I'm offering it on craigslist and am so far getting no bites. It's a refurbished creative zen vision:m. Somehow I don't think it's worth very much. More importantly I'm never buying from buy.com again. Horrible service.

Dec 10, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The headphones you were buying were worth what $30 bucks? And you're complaing that you got a 30gb mp3 player for that price? I'd be so happy if I were you.

Seriously. I'll take the player off your hands for $50 if you want.

Dec 10, 2007 at 5:11 PM Post #10 of 15
Hell... I'll take it for $60...
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #11 of 15
I'll swap the Xtreme Mac FS'1's I got from Buy.com (same $29.99 sale as you) for your Zen. I wish I had got the Zen, you wish you had got the FS1's. Its the perfect marriage.

Dec 10, 2007 at 7:39 PM Post #12 of 15
Going on the info you supplied you seem to be berating Buy.com for one mistake. You don't mention if you tried to get a hold of them in efforts to rectify the situation. If you did and they haven't gotten back to you then I can understand your frustration. I've ordered a number of things from Buy.com and have had zero issues with them. In fact, between their competitive prices and quick shipping I'm a bit of a fan - though I haven't ordered from them for a little while now.

I agree with most of the replies here that even though you received a refurbished player it is obviously worth more than the headphones you originally ordered. Rather than Craigslist, I would've posted in the FS board here and it would've been snatched up pretty quickly judging by the offers you've already received.
wink.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with most of the replies here that even though you received a refurbished player it is obviously worth more than the headphones you originally ordered. Rather than Craigslist, I would've posted in the FS board here and it would've been snatched up pretty quickly judging by the offers you've already received.
wink.gif

I don't think he has access to the FS forums with his post count.

Dec 10, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think he has access to the FS forums with his post count.

Maybe that's the whole point of this thread.
confused.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe that's the whole point of this thread.
confused.gif

Alarm bells ringing over here, too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back