Who else here is totally psyched for Hello Kitty Online?
Apr 6, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #46 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by ka-boom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I, at any time in my heterosexual male life, ever suggested a slight interest in "Hello Kitty" my Dad would probably file paperwork to have me legally removed from being his son.
biggrin.gif

Sucks for you.

You are totally missing out. Hello Kitty Online will be awesome.

Apr 6, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #47 of 65
I was at the grocery store recently and these Japanese tourists were in line in front of me. One girl had the whole 'Hello Kitty' thing going on. Her purse even had "Hello Kitty' printed on it. I just rolled my eyes.

Apr 6, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #48 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like its gonna be so awesome.

I am so psyched up! Can't wait for release... Me and my friends have already started a clan for it.

Anyone else as excited as I am?

my friends and I

Apr 7, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #55 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm confused about the appeal of Hello Kitty...

I thought it was for little kids and girls.

(^Honestly, no offense intended in saying that... it's really what I thought.)

I've never understood it either.

Apr 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #58 of 65
I signed up to be notified of the hello kitty online beta a few years ago. but when closed beta started, the applications required you sending in a video of yourself talking about why you should be selected to test it. fffffffffffffffffffff
frown.gif

Apr 7, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #59 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcpoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I signed up to be notified of the hello kitty online beta a few years ago. but when closed beta started, the applications required you sending in a video of yourself talking about why you should be selected to test it. fffffffffffffffffffff
frown.gif

That was only the pre-beta. They should have sent you a second email later with details on how to get into the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back