Who else builds Blue Hawaiis?
Oct 21, 2008 at 4:24 PM Post #137 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by spritzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Money would be my guess.

Yeah! That was my guess as well, I just wanted to know what other members thought.
Money can drive a man to do lots of things, even those he normally would not do...
tongue.gif

Oct 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #138 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bet he got tons of emails complaining the BH was the only real stat amp option, with peeps here saying the Woo GES is underpowered (not) and the SP ES-1 too hard to deal with mikhail's shipping delays and having power supply problems, and Rudistor, well...

when will the RSA stat amp be released or when will you receive the prototype?

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #139 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm guessing 3-4 months, but Ray hasn't said.

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM Post #140 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I asked Ray a few weeks ago and he said "A couple of months." So, hopefully we're still looking at 2008!

Todd from TTVJ said he will let me know as soon as he gets his hands on one. Unless it's priced at $15k or something ridiculous like that, I'm buying it. After my Rudistor nightmare, I love the idea of good old Ray Samuels reliability.

Oct 22, 2008 at 3:24 AM Post #141 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by earwicker7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I asked Ray a few weeks ago and he said "A couple of months." So, hopefully we're still looking at 2008!

ray is pretty good at getting products out, so if he says a few months, i suspect we will be hearing a lot more about this amp around that time.

definitely something to look forward to. i bet the price will be up there, but as always he will probably offer it at a lower and more attractive price in the beginning.

Oct 22, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #142 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be reviewing the A-10 for Ray when it is ready ... I'll be able to compare it to ... Sherwood's SRM-T1 if he still has it then and is willing.

Anything that gets me in the door, Larry, I'm there.

Dec 23, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #143 of 147
Any further word on the RSA A-10?

Dec 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #144 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by hew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any further word on the RSA A-10?

Before I placed my order for a Woo GES, I was giving some considerable thought to waiting until RSA comes out with the A-10. I e-mailed Ray and as always, he responded within a few hours. What he told me was it will be ready for the "National meet in California," presumably Can Jam 2009. As for price, Ray stated that that is yet to be determined and will be based upon the total cost of the chassis.

Hope this helps.

Dec 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #145 of 147
I'm sure it (the A-10) will be at least $6k or so. I'm seriously considering getting it; Ray's stuff is awesome.

Dec 25, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #146 of 147
Really looking forward to the first pictures and impressions of the RSA A-10.
I expect it to look somewhat like the B-52 (dual aluminum chassis, ...), and with a corresponding price tag of ~$5,350.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back