Who eats ice cream by the pint (500ml)?
Jan 18, 2009 at 8:40 AM Post #32 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's pretty expensive though. Already ice cream has been relegated to "special treat" to keep the weight off, now the Double Baileys Deluxe has been relegated to "extra special treat" to keep the wallet in check. £4-£5 for the pint, £10-£15 for the bottle...

frown.gif

EK

but if u ever having a dinner party, (ie you get to totally ignore diet restrictions) serve it for dessert, super easy and guests will love it, i mean who doesnt like Baileys

Jan 18, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #33 of 58
I used to do that when I was younger, but at age 50 eating pints of ice cream isn't such a good idea anymore. My favorite was Haagen Daz Coffee, but dark chocolate is right up there as well.

Jan 18, 2009 at 1:40 PM Post #34 of 58
I'd rather drink...a pint of good weissbier than eat the same amount of ice cream, that's not my cup of tea
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2009 at 1:50 PM Post #36 of 58
I'd probably throw up before I finish half! You people are amazing! Take that as a compliment.

Jan 20, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #39 of 58
My brother does regularly. He has a ridiculous metabolism. He's 6 foot, 145 pounds and never gains a pound. Bacon, butter, pizza...he's ridiculous.

Jan 20, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #41 of 58
3-4 spoons full of ice cream and I'm done

Jan 20, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #42 of 58
Haagen Dasz is good but way over priced so never buy it. I buy ice cream by the litre and eat a large bowl full at a time. I guess that is about 1/2 pint.

Did you guys know that congress in the U.S. never did vote to use the measurement system you use and that officially you should be using the metric system just like all rational countries do?

Jan 20, 2009 at 10:08 PM Post #44 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you guys know that congress in the U.S. never did vote to use the measurement system you use and that officially you should be using the metric system just like all rational countries do?

Did you guys know that you that you can call something a pint even though it's not an actual pint and the product itself doesn't have any reference to imperial measure?

rolleyes.gif

EK

Jan 21, 2009 at 2:48 AM Post #45 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you guys know that you that you can call something a pint even though it's not an actual pint and the product itself doesn't have any reference to imperial measure?

rolleyes.gif

EK

Like, "Look at that pint-sized kid!"
Or do you mean something totally different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back