Who are your favorite companies (to deal with)?
Apr 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #109 of 149
HANDS DOWN MONSTER CABLE!!!

I know that everyone on here hates on them, but they are truly great in my personal opinion. The first time I called them I was on hold for over an hour and got little to no help, but after that I called in the following day and was connected with Nate who eventually gave me his direct line along with his managers. Nate sent me out a free Control-Talk cord for my Beats by Dre Studios free of charge ($40 value). I have had two pairs of Tours crap out on me within the hour and was upgraded to the Studios for a reduced price. The Studios I got had a minor aesthetic defect in the finish and I was promptly sent out a new pair as soon as I provided them the tracking number.

On top of having one of the manager's direct line (he has always responded to me within the day, which is impressive), SoundMatter12 (I marketing rep for Monster Cable I think?) sent me out a free pair of the TBP Gold's today for all my troubles. I can't wait to see how they compare to my collection of IEM's. (IE8, Hippo VB, Westone 3 (SOON), TBP Tributes, Turbines, and SE530's). They are hands down the best to deal with in terms of customer service in my opinion, I am always left with a feeling of them going above and beyond every other company. Sennheiser takes days to get ahold of someone for technical help, Westone took over three days to get back to me, and Shure was of little help. Out of them all Monster Cable is in first by far, and Sennheiser would be my second favorite mainly because when they finally did get back to me they were extremely helpful. Westone was very helpful it was just hard to get ahold of them at first and neither Sennheiser or Westone would send me out a free pair just for my troubles. Like are you kidding me? That is outrageous and they have won my support for years to come. Everyone stop hating, this is their first shot at making IEM/OEM's and they have done a great job, much more than the majority of people on here are giving them credit for. All their TBP models are phenomenal from what I have read and experienced, and the Studios may be somewhat overpriced but they are the BY FAR the sexiest OEM ever made. They sound incredible, I am more of a bass-head, but I have tried out other OEM's and these completely suited my sound signature requirements. Go Monster!!!

Apr 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #111 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by revolink24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't go monster.

Monster Cable Correspondence

The question was, "Who are your favorite companies (to DEAL with)?", and in my experience they have much better customer service than most top-tier audiophilic companies. For example, both Sennheiser and Westone took a couple of days to get back to me. Westone was helpful once I finally got ahold of them and so was Sennheiser, but again ONCE they got back to me. Has Sennheiser, Grado, Westone, UE, JH or anyone for that matter given you a marketed $300+ product for free? I doubt it, I love DEALING with them. This thread was not about quality of a company's products, it seems to be more about customer service. I will admit that Grado was very prompt and did a better job than the other companies but none of them compared to Monster Cable. I must also admit, that they do make good products, look at all the rave reviews of their TBPro's on head-fi. Don't be biased because their name is associated with over-priced products in most audiophyles minds pre-TBP models. This is their first real shot in the personal audio market, give them a break. I am a Monster fanboy and prob always will be. If Grado, Sennheiser, Westone or any company gave me a free product maybe I would be persuaded to consider them but by far Monster Cable is my favorite company to deal with. That is what this thread is about anyways and what does that link mean? They thought a company infringed on their patents, I work at 3M and we have done that COUNTLESS times in the past. That has nothing to do with their customer service and was on a corporate level. I doubt the OP meant to start this thread about which company you would like your company to deal with. Correct if I'm wrong, but I think he meant on a personal level.

Apr 13, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #112 of 149
Woo Audio > Jack has always answered my emails in a timely manner.

Little Dot > Nobody but nobody does it better than David at Little Dot.

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #116 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by bear7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Little Dot > Nobody but nobody does it better than David at Little Dot.

Agreed
biggrin.gif

In my dealings with David, he made the absolute best of a very difficult situation. I am looking forward to trying to drop some big bucks with him again sometime this summer, as I know I will be taken care of if anything goes wrong.

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #118 of 149
JH Audio- Excellent customer service!! Very Accommodating!!
Whiplash Audio- Excellent customer service & Communication!!
Monster Cable- Excellent customer service & Fun people to party with!!

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #119 of 149
Jerry Harvey JH Audio
Craig Sanborn Whiplash Audio
Todd TTVJ
Justin Wilson HeadAmp

Apr 15, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #120 of 149
So far:

Amazon
B&H Photo
Beyerdynamic
Head-Direct
HeadRoom