WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Sep 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #391 of 3,603
lol. Nope, I prefer pale skin but I don't discriminate. As I said, it's not a big deal if she has darker skin. And if she's at least 18 that doesn't make me a pedophile. As for the audiophile part... it just might be touché

Sep 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #393 of 3,603
  I prefer pale skin, light grey eyes and a small face... Is this turning into a fetish thread LOL

hate to sound like a party pooper but when you fall for someone non of that will matter, she might have pale skin 
and nice curves, once you go to the beach that pale will turn to brown or silky brown, those curves to some nice wheels...but none of that will matter...
gs1000.gif

girls with green eyes are killer for me... 

back to the fun... eyes anyone....

Sep 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #394 of 3,603
  I prefer pale skin, light grey eyes and a small face... Is this turning into a fetish thread LOL

there a problem with that? 

and UGH I hear you on the small faces, although I like all eyes BIG noses and small mouths! [small noses are nice too I guess...] 

Sep 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #397 of 3,603
Conor Harrigan does take some nice portraits.Here is Blustery II. Blustery is the title of the girl from heaven above.
Long live beautiful HAIR...blow in the breeze, caught in the trees.

Sep 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #400 of 3,603
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Jared Leto yet

because he is a man , in a thread FILLED with men who the want's to look at ANOTHER one -.- 

also Real men have hair on their chests ;3 

On that note here is the HoffMan himself

Sep 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #402 of 3,603

Stumbled upon a freaky Hairy Chest loving man Page of FB... was proud to see my brotha's but... a little grossed out... 

ehm q.q I'm also suprised none of our married Head fi'r are here q,q they must be to busy spendin time wid da wifeu 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back