Whiplash - have they gone missing?
Jul 2, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #136 of 183
those of you who have been on here for about six-seven years--does the name Xin Feng ring bells???  He who was a genius building Supermacro and Reference amps but would never respond to emails, then suddenly one bright day your orde would show up.  Then one day he vanishes into thin air??  Good luck with your orders.  I have a LOD fron Craig but the next one will be from ALO.  At least they respond quickly with emails and product

Jul 2, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #137 of 183
I know guys. Im sorry for playing the balance act. I have been spending so much time with my new employee. I will improve. 

Also I dont have a huge staff like others. Growing pains I guess.

Craig

Jul 11, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #138 of 183
those of you who have been on here for about six-seven years--does the name Xin Feng ring bells???  He who was a genius building Supermacro and Reference amps but would never respond to emails, then suddenly one bright day your orde would show up.  Then one day he vanishes into thin air??  Good luck with your orders.  I have a LOD fron Craig but the next one will be from ALO.  At least they respond quickly with emails and product

I have no issue with Xin. he response to me everytime in the past and sent my items out fast. As for Whiplash, I send my twag v2 back about 2 months back for RMA. Till now, i have yet to receive any email from them on when my twag v2 is shipping back despite sending 2 emails asking about status... fustrating to deal with.

Jul 15, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #141 of 183
Seems several cable makers are swamped. For the science posse to claim otherwise, there sure are a lot of people buying cables.

Jul 26, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #144 of 183
Hi craig
I already sent PM and email to you, but you never response my email or PM.
You informed that my order was shipped since 31-May.
But for now I didn't receive any cable from you (and email also). That mean my cable was lost from shipping process?
I waiting it for long time (order since Feb), Please response my email or PM otherwise I'll use PayPal buyer protection process.

Sep 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #149 of 183
I waiting for 7 month already, No response from Craig too

Sep 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #150 of 183
Hi
Thanks for reply, do you have update from my order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back