Whiplash audio scammers?
Feb 16, 2011 at 9:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Badd99

100+ Head-Fier
I purchased a 1/4" jack on January 29th and it still says its processing and they have not replied to two emails! Im getting very angry with them....

Feb 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #2 of 15
Tragic... or tragically funny.  Very angry over 1 jack?  I don't mean to be such a jerk, but it is kind of funny.  Whiplash has a pretty good reputation from what I've read and they are a Head-Fi sponsor; more importantly I just can't imagine absolutely any store trying to scam a customer over 1 jack... too bad about the non-responsive emails, that's could be a little frustrating.

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #4 of 15
He just sent me a message tonight actually a few minutes ago saying it 'must have been over looked'

Not happy with my service what so ever. Missed my order and my emails, come on now? 

Also, its not about the fact its just a jack because really, its just a jack. Although it doesn't matter if the order was $1,000 or $15, like it was, because the same outcome would have shown (theoretically as long as some giant bling didn't catch his eye in his bank account.) 

Mar 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #5 of 15

Hallo Craig

I am one of the loyal Custommer from whiplash , I have whiplash cable Twag 2 eclipse as follow :

1 set balance RS 71 B for my JH 16 PRO

1 set balance custom RS 71 B mix between Twag v2 woth copper for my HD 800 

1 set lod to USB for Fostex Hp 1

1 set lod to balance RS 71 B

1 set balance female to mini via blue 

Because I love your product I bought 3 month a go two cable :

1 set lod to balance RS 71 B , but was only 3 cables instead normally 4 cables 

1 set female balance RS 71 B to mini via blue normal size , was death no sound 

I had send these 2 defected cables for repair to you since 3 month ago , but until today you 

Have not send back to me.

If you do not want repair them , please send back to indonesia .

I do not want anymore reason from you with your employer make mistake with my two defected 

Cable .

I wrote email more than 10 times, but your answer always the same : could be mistake with my employer 

Why your customer service is VERY BAD 

i hope you send my two cables by Monday back in repair or without repair .

I hope you send my two defected cable by monday  on 5 of March 2012

If not I will publish more with all your email and photos from my two defected cables 

Thank you for your attention 

Best regatds

Rudi 

Mar 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #6 of 15
I have to say, I purchased a v2 twag cable in the beginning of Feb. I figured it would take about a week or 2 to ship, but I received absolutely no information on the shipment. After sending multiple emails and leaving multiple voicemails (to both customer service and Craig himself) without receiving word back about any shipping information or date, I decided to make a claim with my bank.  I expect much more when I spend 275 dollars on a product.  I would be very hesitant to order anything from this company.  What a shame.

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM Post #7 of 15
Hmm... just read this today while trying to find Craig, I didn't know that it happened to everyone else.
My emails was answered until I have paid and asked for shipping which is 6 days ago, since then Craig hasn't answered me.
Anyway, I'll give Craig time just in case he's busy with his life :)

If you read this Craig, you've got a PM, thanks.

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:08 AM Post #8 of 15
I was about to make an arrangement with Craig 3 weeks back getting to the final details and then suddenly I never heard back despite numerous e-mails.

Let's hope he's just busy with something else and will get back :)

As for you guys with products you have not received, I can't imagine a company like Whiplash would scam anyone.

Mar 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #11 of 15

Quote:
.. and that Craig feels better?

I didn't ask, sorry, I was opening dispute earlier, actually I was doing that only to attract attention of him, and he answered my email, and he wasn't happy about it.
Now it's up to him to send the cable to me or to refund me. I wasn't going to escalate the dispute anyway, but sometimes it works to get my email replied :)

Mar 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM Post #13 of 15
Glad to hear you got your issue resolved. Like I said, I really doubt Craig is the kinda guy to actually scam anyone, Whiplash is a respected company.
wink.gif

That being said, quite curious as to why I never heard back from them.

Mar 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #15 of 15

Quote:
Mike said sorry, he said things has been crazy around there.
I hope everything is well for them.

I am having a problem with my Twag Hybrid being "out of phase".  Anyone here have this problem!  Also, could someone post Craig's email address so I can contact him directly, I am not getting a response from his contact page on the Whiplash web page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back