which would you get right now
Jun 1, 2005 at 1:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

crazyboarder

100+ Head-Fier
Just wondering what people would get, and what kind of music you listen to.

Jun 1, 2005 at 1:37 AM Post #3 of 20
considering both products are fairly new, I don't think you're poll's gonna be too useful.
tongue.gif
I honestly don't know what I would I get.

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoboFest
edipis, why do u always have negative and spammy comments, like in my thread "Gee thanks", and here "!?'

there wasn't a poll posted (at least one that displayed in firefox) when i made my reply, it was merely "Just wondering what people would get, and what kind of music you listen to" with nothing else listed. i posted "gee thanks" on your thread because that topic has been beaten to death.

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
there wasn't a poll posted (at least one that displayed in firefox) when i made my reply, it was merely "Just wondering what people would get, and what kind of music you listen to" with nothing else listed.

I can verify this. I saw it without the poll at first too, saw your post and laughed.

As for the original topic, my advice would be to wait a little while for more impressions on the E4 as they are just shipping out. Or see if you can audition them somewhere first.

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:20 AM Post #11 of 20
on topic, i agree that both products are too new for me to make an educated decision. unless the E4c's great shy away from the Shure house sound, which early reviews suggest they don't, i would probably get the UE's.

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoboFest
your avatar is driving me crazy, what is it?

From what I can tell its Byork.. his Godess
tongue.gif

Anyway on topic. I voted the 4C because I prefer the impressions I have heard and listen to acoustic, rock and alternative music.

Cheers
Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back