Which will be the summer blockbuster to beat?
May 23, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #31 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by felixkrull6
You can't beat No. II, I still love watching it to this day.

That fight between the 3 badies and Superman in NY was one of the best scenes evr!

I still get goosebumps when Superman shows up outside the window and says "General! Care to step outside?"

May 24, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #33 of 45
There's just something magical about Johnny Depp. I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl for the first time, and quite frankly it's one of the best movies I have seen this year.

May 26, 2006 at 9:13 PM Post #34 of 45
WOW saw X-Men III, WOW I really liked it, some effects are outstanding, though some of the flying was a bit questionable. But all in all great sci-fi action movie, highly recommended!! Gave it a 9/10 in IMDB. For me also great acting and drama in some parts. WOW Famke Jansen is SO gorgeous even when she's mad
biggrin.gif
The movie to some extent reminded me of Akira, a very much underpowered version of it though, but still.

Jul 1, 2006 at 12:43 PM Post #36 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by joojoo2915
Pssht, Clerks 2 will blow them all away.

Well financially... probably won't happen! But content-wise I'm totally behind Clerks II as THE summer movie!

Jul 10, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #41 of 45
As of Sunday Pirates has broken the record for biggest opening 3 days set by one of the Batman fliks.
Just got back from seeing it, and I have to say it's a scream.
Highly recomended.
Dana
Seattle

Jul 10, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #43 of 45
Just got a chance to see Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest this past weekend and really enjoyed it. Johnny Depp does an excellent role in reprisal of Capt Jack Sparrow. A bit long and not always the easiest to follow but none the less an excellent movie.

Jul 10, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #44 of 45
One thing I did not like about pirates 2 is that the scenes involving fish-creature-like pirates (even though I admire their efforts with computer graphics) were too long and scenes with Johnny Depp were a bit too short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back