Which to choose out of these 6?
Mar 26, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by vkvedam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It all boils down to your budget pal. How much you are willing to spend.
Sennheiser HD25 SP would be a good choice considering mobile usage.
Can be carried anywhere and provides good isolation/attenuation.
Try before you buy though.

as a warning, I really didn't like the cheaper HD25-*. (which I think is the SP) it just sounded bad to me, all treble-ey and grainy. I haven't heard the more expensive HD25-* though.

Mar 27, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #17 of 19
Well my budget is 150, thats why I'm on the lookout for a good deal on the HD25-1. My question is, is it worth it to actually worth it to keep to looking out for one...? If not I'll just get the ES7 somewhere next week.

Just a note, its a little difficult to test out the headphones here in Malaysia, they don't have huge audio stores that stock all kinda headphones that can be tried out before I buy. Its kinda like once you buy, youre stuck with it. No returns. Boy, I envy you guys.

That's whay I started this thread. I needed to be really sure about my choice before I buy one. Thanks for the input guys.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2007 at 9:23 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well my budget is 150, thats why I'm on the lookout for a good deal on the HD25-1. My question is, is it worth it to actually worth it to keep to looking out for one...? If not I'll just get the ES7 somewhere next week.

Nah.

FWIW the discerned differences between the HD25-1 and ES7 seem mostly based on preference and not any huge performance discrepancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back