Which size of Pelican case will work for my DT770Pro?
Sep 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 4
Usually what I do is just contact Pelican and give them the dimensions of your headphones and what you are looking for and they can help you out.

Just measure the headphones in the configuration they will be in and e-mail it to them.

If you want to put an Amp/Dac in too add that into the measurement. 

Another thing you need to think about is Pick-N'-Pluck foam or get a custom cut foam interior for your headphones. 

P.S. Remember to buy the silica desiccant pod to keep moisture away from the gear and foam. 

Sep 4, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 4
Heya,

I use the Pelican 1450. Plenty of room for two big headphones and accessories.

The big thing to be sure of when it comes to cases is the depth of the case with foam and whether your big headphone will fit. With pluck-foam, you can make this work for one headphone snuggly, or two loosely. And of course, all your accessories.

Very best,

Sep 16, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #4 of 4
Heya,

I use the Pelican 1450. Plenty of room for two big headphones and accessories.

The big thing to be sure of when it comes to cases is the depth of the case with foam and whether your big headphone will fit. With pluck-foam, you can make this work for one headphone snuggly, or two loosely. And of course, all your accessories.

Very best,

Hey there,

I just ordered one today as my another Beyer is coming soon so I need a big box to carry two headphones. Thanks for your suggestion anyways!

Best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back