Which site to buy from?
Jul 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

lilkoolaidman

500+ Head-Fier
I'm planning on getting a Fiio E7, and I know that both Miccastore and Head-Direct carries them. However, my friend told me that if I got it from Head-Direct that it would ship from China. Does Miccastore also ship from China? If so, it doesn't make a difference where I get it, but I don't want to wait longer on shipping if I can help it.

Sorry if this would be the wrong board to put this, I didn't think it fit in the other boards.

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:12 AM Post #2 of 7
Haha! What a coincidence! I just ordered my Fiio E7 from Head direct yesterday and the tracking information says its shipping from NY. And oddly enough I also ordered the Fiio LOD from Miccastore (at the same time), and its coming from VA, and they are both being shipped with USPS. So I believe the shipping time should be about the same, as they're both from the East Coast and use the same postal service.

Hopefully this helped! Good luck!

Evan

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #3 of 7
Head Direct only ships from China if it is out of stock in the NY location or if you are outside of the US.

Jul 8, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #4 of 7

Thanks guys
Quote:
Head Direct only ships from China if it is out of stock in the NY location or if you are outside of the US.

Quote:
Haha! What a coincidence! I just ordered my Fiio E7 from Head direct yesterday and the tracking information says its shipping from NY. And oddly enough I also ordered the Fiio LOD from Miccastore (at the same time), and its coming from VA, and they are both being shipped with USPS. So I believe the shipping time should be about the same, as they're both from the East Coast and use the same postal service.

Hopefully this helped! Good luck!

Evan

This reminds me. I've never ordered more than one thing at a time, but if I were to place both the Fiio and the LOD in my cart then checkout, wouldn't they ship together?

Jul 8, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Thanks guys

This reminds me. I've never ordered more than one thing at a time, but if I were to place both the Fiio and the LOD in my cart then checkout, wouldn't they ship together?

I shopped from different places, and it depends on the item availability.
Last time i ordered from amazon, my 2 items were shipped together. 

Jul 8, 2010 at 3:23 PM Post #6 of 7
Just ordered the e7 and l3 from head-direct. Can't wait for them to arrive
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back