which passive noise reduction headphones are the most isolating ones(most reducing)?
Aug 17, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #16 of 18
FYI, the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro provide 32 dB of attenuation of outside side. I used to have those and they were the most isolating headphones of any I had (or have for that matter I think now). They may be cheaper than the Direct Sound EX-29 Extreme Isolation headphones, not sure about your in location, they are cheaper here in the US on Amazon, and I also found some used on eBay for even cheaper.

Aug 17, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #17 of 18
I wish I saw this thread earlier!!

Don’t know if you have ordered your headset yet but I have the Beyerdynamic DT 770 M and it has excellent ambient attenuation, 35dba I believe. One of the highest in the industry as far as music is concerned. I have had mine for less than a month and I love ‘em!

Anyways I hope you get your situation taken care of so your work environment is tolerable!!

+1 on the DT 770 M recommendation. I've never heard that particular variation but I had the DT 770 Pro / 32 Ohm and they sounded better than my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro.

It looks like the DT 770M is almost twice as expensive, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back