Which part of the USA do you access this site from: AZ, IN, MA, NJ, NC, TN, VA, WA?
Jan 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21
The inspiration for this poll was provided by this World Poll.
About 44% of Head-Fi'ers access this site from the USA.
But where in the USA do they come from?

I have never seen any poll addressing this matter.

States with population 6 - 9 million.

The total population of all the states combined in this poll is about 57 million.

united-states-map.jpg

Please go to the Master Poll: CA, FL, GA, IL, MI, NY, OH, PA, TX
for the analysis and interpretation of the results from all six polls.
You can also NAVIGATE from the Master Poll to any of the remaining five polls.

beerchug.gif
popcorn.gif

Jan 4, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #2 of 21
Indiana reporting in.
You don't have as many stats and percents as the other thread (the one with 50% of the nations pop.)

I look forward to your findings, this will be great.
Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help out, besides vote LOL.
atsmile.gif

Jan 4, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #3 of 21
Joisey here.

Jan 4, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 21
Who cares?

Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 AM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who cares?

Perhaps we should make our own polls, for all the 30 (or so) European countries?
wink.gif

Jan 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #7 of 21
Yes well, we could make polls for all the provinces or municipalities of the Netherlands, or the same for any other country. These polls are just plain stupid and pointless.

Jan 9, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some people from Washington here it seems, but no posts yet.
I'm from Washington.

Yo, you have been answered, Squid-man from B-Town, welcome aboard. This is The BIGHMW from the Victorian Seaport City of P.T. (Port Townsend), representing The Great State of Washington here as well.

...and the rest of this state thinks that there are no Head-Fi'ers representing the North Olympic Peninsula (Jefferson & Clallam Counties) here.....

....surprise!!!!
L3000.gif

While you're at it, why not just drop on by my BIGHMW Network of Websites, and check them out for yourself, maybe drop a couple of friend requests on both of my MySpace sites. Thanks.

Jan 9, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGHMW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yo, you have been answered, Squid-man from B-Town, welcome aboard. This is The BIGHMW from the Victorian Seaport City of P.T. (Port Townsend), representing The Great State of Washington here as well.

...and the rest of this state thinks that there are no Head-Fi'ers representing the North Olympic Peninsula (Jefferson & Clallam Counties) here.....

....surprise!!!!
L3000.gif

While you're at it, why not just drop on by my BIGHMW Network of Websites, and check them out for yourself, maybe drop a couple of friend requests on both of my MySpace sites. Thanks.

Sorry, non myspace user here. But I did take a listen to some of your music and it was quite entertaining.
atsmile.gif
Sorry for the threadjack, OP. hehehe

Jan 9, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did take a listen to some of your music and it was quite entertaining.
atsmile.gif
Sorry for the threadjack, OP. hehehe

Hey, thanks. I'm glad you like it.

It proves that even in this day and age of corporate-influenced music and radio (by the likes of the notorious Clear Channel, Sony/BMG and others), that independent bands can still exist and even stand out from the cookie-cutter-type music that is being crammed down our throats everyday by broadcast radio.

I hope to also be allowed to sell my AK47 CDs, DVDs and t-shirts through this forum soon, I would dig getting a few Head-Fi'ers as fans of not only my music but also my life's story having gone from being a former high school classmate of Cindy Margolis just 25 years ago in L.A. (The Erik and Joan Erikson Center, Class of 1984) into being a standout on my own, and without any corporate backing of any kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back