Which Nokia headphones are best?
Oct 10, 2007 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

MrYman

100+ Head-Fier
As I have new Nokia 6120 with 2GB MiniSD card I'd like to get the best headphones possible for it while still being able to answer calls without dealing with the mobile itself...

So, which Nokia stereo headphones have best SQ? (Here I wasn't able to find any thread related to Nokia headphones.)

There are so many choices, quite incredible... Follows list of links for those who are curious and brave enough to check out and give an opinion
wink.gif

-- Nokia Advanced Headphones HS-62 – Crystal-clear sound
-- Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-503 – Music to your ears
-- Nokia Stereo Headset HS-81 – Powerful performer
-- Nokia Wireless Headset HS-12W – Music with discretion
-- Nokia Display Headset HS-6
-- Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-903 – Cut loose and enjoy
-- Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-501 – Music on the move
-- Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-500 – Music and talk together
-- Nokia Music Headset HS-44, AD-44 - Sound, comfort and control
-- Nokia Stereo Headset HS-16 - Moving music

In my eyes (wish it would be ears) it seems first three options are best... your thoughts???

Oct 10, 2007 at 8:26 AM Post #2 of 19
....you better stick with other headphones with 3.5mm jack.

Honesty, we really do not know about very specific low end ones well.

Oct 10, 2007 at 1:18 PM Post #3 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
....you better stick with other headphones with 3.5mm jack.

Honesty, we really do not know about very specific low end ones well.

Well, some of them don't look low end at all... (Not worse than Sennheiser MX500 I bet!)

I need it for portable use AND at work... so, taking just one device instead of two makes sense to me, plus, if I listen to my portable MP3 player at work I might not hear phone ringing.

Oct 10, 2007 at 1:36 PM Post #5 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrYman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, some of them don't look low end at all... (Not worse than Sennheiser MX500 I bet!)

Get Yuin PK-3, you won't be disappointed.

Oct 10, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get Yuin PK-3, you won't be disappointed.

I've got several portable headphones already (see my profile), but now I'd like to find good headphones from Nokia because I'd like to control my new mobile phone Nokia 6120, because I'd like to take just one device with me, because I'd like to hear phone ringing at work, etc. So, any ideas?

Oct 10, 2007 at 1:45 PM Post #7 of 19
Some interesting piece of info...

Quote:

Nokia Stereo Headset HS-81

Take your music experience and blast it to Hi-fi level with the Nokia Stereo Headset HS-81, developed and produced in cooperation with Sennheiser Communications.

Oct 10, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #8 of 19
Hm, that might be the best of the bunch. I doubt anyone has heard all of these though
frown.gif

Oct 10, 2007 at 7:56 PM Post #9 of 19
I've been using the stock Nokia headphones that come with the N73 for a while now for short commutes. I've really grown to enjoy the sound. Probably no sound at all below 100Hz, but otherwise quite unoffensive. I tried using a variety of other headphones with the adapter, but decided to stick with the stock ones.

Oct 11, 2007 at 12:07 PM Post #10 of 19
Good news!

There are two options where I can use my (ANY!) headphones while being in control over my mobile telephone!

1st one is wireless:

[size=small]Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-500r[/size]
bh-500_312x312.jpg

Quote:

Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-500 – Music and talk together

The Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-500 is for you if you want to make calls and listen to high-quality stereo music through the same headphones.

With a Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-500 you can:

-- enjoy high-quality digital music streamed from your compatible phone, music player, PDA or PC
-- plug in your own headphones or use the high-quality headset included
-- control the music and switch to calls easily from the modern, splashproof unit
-- chat with up to eight hours’ talk time and 150 hours’ standby
-- stay comfortable by choosing one of three different earplug sizes

2nd one is wired:

[size=small]Nokia Headset HS-44, AD-44[/size]
hs-44_ad-44_312x312.jpg

Quote:

Nokia Music Headset HS-44, AD-44 - Sound, comfort and control

The Nokia Music Headset HS-44, AD-44 is for you if you want comfort and control as well as excellent audio quality for a pleasurable listening experience.

With a Nokia Music Headset HS-44, AD-44 you can:

-- Choose from 3 sizes of earplugs to find the best fit for you.
-- Enjoy music on any headphones with a 3.5 mm stereo connector.
-- Control your music and calls remotely.

So, now I'll be able to use my V-Moda Remix M-Class earphones at work with my telephone OR with my PocketPC OR with my Notebook! No need to swap cable from one device to another and most importantly of all, I will hear telephone ringining and answer it without even having to deal with it... AND I can use it at home when moving around the room together with my XIN SuperMini-IV and Sennheiser HD-600 or Beyerdynamic DT-770.

Kewl, ain't it?
wink.gif
Well, I hope the sound is good enough from this little device... will let you know once I get it...

Oct 11, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #11 of 19
Oct 11, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by iQEM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think it's just sennheiser MM30 and rebranded with Nokia logo...
MM30_normal.jpg

for more detailed, check here:
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...transid=500741

If its anything like Sennheiser's PMX60 (another behind the neck) it's a pile of crap. Assuming they're all the same price i'd pick the first one since it's wired. But I wouldn't expect too much out of any of them.

Oct 11, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you ask me, use the headphone adapter and get the Sony earphones that come with the walkman series phones, they sell really cheap and sounds pretty good IMO.

he want to have call function, and so on...that's the reason he want some opinion from his list above...cmiiw !

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ceman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If its anything like Sennheiser's PMX60 (another behind the neck) it's a pile of crap. Assuming they're all the same price i'd pick the first one since it's wired. But I wouldn't expect too much out of any of them.

yup, Sennheiser PMX60 aren't too good...that's why i sell it...
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2007 at 8:03 PM Post #15 of 19
The nokia headphone adapter has a microphone in it. The button lets you answer calls and activate the voice recognition, so you could make calls without digging phone out of pocket...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back