Which model of Comply tips do you like best?
Mar 26, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #17 of 33

Bump. Would like to know as well as I can't get a good fit with the stock foam tips.

P-Series tips only come in the 100 size - meaning the smallest core opening, basically the size of a Shure, Westone, Earsonics (NOT Velvet)

I don't know if the 750 has that small a nozzle - if you are using Comply T400's or T500's - then the P's won't work.

May 4, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #19 of 33
How does Comply compare to Westone True-Fit?

I bought a multipack of the Star and True-Fit tips and love the True-Fit for my ER4S's. I'm getting some itching but it'll go away like with most of the tips I've tried. It seems to be holding it very well and comfort is decent.

Mainly I'm just wondering if the Comply's would be any better. 

Westone True-Fit: $15 for 5 pair
vs
Comply: $15 for 3 pair

If the Comply is more comfy and lasts around the same time as the TF then I'll go that route. Even better if they last longer.

May 5, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #20 of 33
I used Comply Professional before and now Westone True-Fit for my HF5.
True-Fit size red and Comply Professional size medium.
Comfort is equal but the True-Fit lasts longer.

May 5, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #21 of 33

Westones are equivalent to the size of comply 100, right? Do you think it would be possible to somehow get them on to the RHA MA750, which use Comply 200s? Or are the Westone very rigid?

May 5, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #22 of 33

Thanks!

If the TF's last longer I'll just buy them. They are a little tough on the ears right now but they have gotten much better day by day since I first tried them. 

I worked out with them yesterday for 90 mins and was moving around quite a bit and never had to adjust them once at all. 

For a 10 pack for $15, I'll just grab some of those to hold me over and maybe some day treat myself to some Comply's.

Anybody else have similar durability out of their tips?

May 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #23 of 33
  Westones are equivalent to the size of comply 100, right? Do you think it would be possible to somehow get them on to the RHA MA750, which use Comply 200s? Or are the Westone very rigid?

Westones fit iem that can use Comply 100 (or Professional). I don't think they will fit MA750.

May 5, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #27 of 33

Thanks!

If the TF's last longer I'll just buy them. They are a little tough on the ears right now but they have gotten much better day by day since I first tried them. 

I worked out with them yesterday for 90 mins and was moving around quite a bit and never had to adjust them once at all. 

For a 10 pack for $15, I'll just grab some of those to hold me over and maybe some day treat myself to some Comply's.

Anybody else have similar durability out of their tips?

I've used different types of Comply tips on various iems. I also have the Shures and Westone combo packs. In general the Complys don't last as long. I use the P series and they are really soft once they warm up with your body temp. I think they are more porous than the others which helps with the soft, spongy feel. The Shure olives are more dense. I find it means the Complys take on more body moisture so degrade a little quicker. I wash mine because of it, I like clean tips in my ear canals, and that affects durability. 

Aug 3, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #28 of 33
Grave digging here, sorry.

I also have the RHA 750's and have decided  after over a year that the stock selection doesn't work for me to stay in. I'm always losing fit on one or the other ear. I'm pretty sure one of my ear canals might be ever so slightly different in size as the same size feels different in both ears. My left falls out more readily no matter what I do (in other words).

....then I'm at a loss as to which Comply model to grab.

....then I'm at a loss as to which SIZE Comply to grab.

Do I need to buy the small/medium/large at about $20 just to figure out what size only to then have to buy the 3 pack of the right size and disregard the other 2 wasted sizes? This stinks if that's the case.

I think I have large canals but that's just what my wife tells me. I always seem to wear a medium of whatever junk or other ear buds I buy.

The LARGE stock selection of RHA are definitely too big for me.

I'm tempted to just buy the 3 pack of whatever I select in Comply in medium and hope for the best? Is that what any of you have done?

I'm really grateful for any direction. 

Aug 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #29 of 33
  Grave digging here, sorry.

I also have the RHA 750's and have decided  after over a year that the stock selection doesn't work for me to stay in. I'm always losing fit on one or the other ear. I'm pretty sure one of my ear canals might be ever so slightly different in size as the same size feels different in both ears. My left falls out more readily no matter what I do (in other words).

....then I'm at a loss as to which Comply model to grab.

....then I'm at a loss as to which SIZE Comply to grab.

Do I need to buy the small/medium/large at about $20 just to figure out what size only to then have to buy the 3 pack of the right size and disregard the other 2 wasted sizes? This stinks if that's the case.

I think I have large canals but that's just what my wife tells me. I always seem to wear a medium of whatever junk or other ear buds I buy.

The LARGE stock selection of RHA are definitely too big for me.

I'm tempted to just buy the 3 pack of whatever I select in Comply in medium and hope for the best? Is that what any of you have done?

I'm really grateful for any direction. 

Hi AmericanEDC,

For the RHA MA750 you will want one of our 200-core size tips which you can find here: http://www.complyfoam.com/ma750i/

If you tend to go with medium size tips with silicone, then I would suggest sticking with the same size for Comply tips. Medium is our most common size and fits a majority of the population. If you find that the mediums are too small, email us at customer@complyfoam.com and we'll get it sorted out!

-Comply Team

Mar 16, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #30 of 33

I have found the True-Fit size red to offer the most isolation of the Westone tips. I tried the medium Shure Olives and they do fit, but do not isolate as well as the Westones. I'm thinking about trying Complys P series next.

Thanks for the info as this gives me confidence ordering the Comply P in medium.

1. Which do you prefer sonically between the Comply P and the True-Fit red? Which isolates more?
2. Have you tried the Olives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back