Which Male physique type is more attractive?
Oct 12, 2009 at 2:01 AM Post #16 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
as well as have some status, power and money.

there ya go
wink.gif
and that's where the audio gear comes in. When I really want to impress a girl, I show her my big vacuum tubes. Also guys who have multiple pairs of out of production summit-fi phones get twice as many chicks.

Oct 12, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #19 of 56
album-motor-booty-affair.jpg

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:39 AM Post #20 of 56
I would lean towards someone like George St. Pierre. An MMA fighter with functional strength, flexibility, and stamina.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...er067UFC52.jpg

If your starting to lift, lift for strength (6-8 rep range) and then work on leaning out (progressive overload/lifting with sustained hypertrophy) once you achieve your strength goals. It's much harder to make gains and add muscle when you have a low body fat %. Doing it this way will get you a more noticeable V-tapered back.

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #22 of 56
From my experience it doesn't matter. Different women like different types. I personally have observed both from my experience and from my friends, that being a good conversationalist and having confidence are the two most important things. Money, status, car, looks, etc follow.

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:05 AM Post #23 of 56
I still can't get over the hilarity of the super-smooth guy in Hello Kitty underwear. The way in which it's presented suggests that the person originally responsible for that image WAS in fact serious, and maybe even trying to sell something. It's too much!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A man's back is very important and should be well built yet smooth.

hello-kitty-mens-underwear.jpg

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #24 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... that being a good conversationalist and having confidence are the two most important things.

Yes, you must be a cunning linguist.
eek.gif

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #25 of 56
^hehehehe.

As a female, I will say that neither actually appeals to me all that much. Generally, I'd prefer you to look human, instead of some muscles stacked over some bones.

The ultra lean and skinny look does not do it for me. I do not want to be able to share pants with whoever I'm looking at.

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #26 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by crossmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This. If your computer has been your only window to the outside world for an extended period of time, make sure your personality is in check too.

You can be outright ugly, and have a fantastic personality..and be easily more attractive to a multitude of females than a hulking guido of a human that is completely irrelatable/inconversable.

From my experience females are just as shallow as males if not moreso. When I had a fairly large gut the chances with females decreased rapidly, a few months later and i'm thin again and my 'luck' has increased recently (and i'm not in good toned condition, just thin compared to fatish). That doesn't mean having bulging muscles will help you in this department, as what is considered attractive varies greatly, but it's quite common that having a large gut is counter productive. Just make sure your energy intake is less then your outtake and you outa be fine (that is of course unless you want to build up muscle for yourself etc, which is fine, just not necessarilly productive in the particular area youir hoping to 'stimulate'
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:25 AM Post #27 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skibumef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I still can't get over the hilarity of the super-smooth guy in Hello Kitty underwear. The way in which it's presented suggests that the person originally responsible for that image WAS in fact serious, and maybe even trying to sell something. It's too much!
biggrin.gif

Fantastic ass though.

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:38 AM Post #28 of 56
I'm a guy but when it comes down to looks, i'd have to say the leaner look is better, bulging muscles just don't really look that good. But in all honesty, it doesn't even take the muscles. If you know how to talk, a lot of girls will be interested in you. If anything, all those huge ripped guys that are always at the gym just tell me they're insecure about themselves.

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #29 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by kb1gra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The ultra lean and skinny look does not do it for me. I do not want to be able to share pants with whoever I'm looking at.

You have skinny boy hips? If a chick had hips/butt as small as mine, that'd just be too little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back