which is the best portable headphone amp with best bass boost and warm sound
Nov 17, 2014 at 4:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sound Eq

Headphoneus Supremus
hello everyone

i have been trying and trying to set my mind for buying the best portable headphone amp with great bass boost, and warm, wide sound stage, and no shouty mids

i am going to use it in the following chain

ipod---denon da10--- audeze lcd2rev2

i listen to a lot edm, synth pop, progressive rock and metal

i was considering buying 

1- alo rx mk3 B+
2- vorguze duo
3- Tirad L3

but i am wondering if there is better than those and which works great within my chain

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #3 of 7
Yes, I would like to know the answer to this as well. Am currently using the very first gen SR-71 and I just love its sound signature. Would like something similar to move up to. I got the Chord Hugo and was amazed at the extremely wide soundstaging, but couldn't really get over its neutral sound signature. Trying to pair the Chord Hugo with the SR-71 just made it sound weird, to say nothing about the ridiculous size of the entire rig.

Dec 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #4 of 7
i just bought alo rx mk3 and its a must for anyone who suffered like me from the thing neutral sound signatures, this alo is a beast warm, rich, great great bass buy it without looking back it solved all my problems

Dec 10, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #7 of 7
I would like to say I am very very very happy with my newly acquired Kojo KM-01 Brass. super quiet when no volume. Do give it a try if you can.

+1 on the Kojo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back