Which IEM for Rock,Pop,Metal,house music?
Jan 28, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beware that people normally recommend IEM they own without even heard any other IEM for comparison. That's the worst problem ,imho, at head-fi.

Really?! What's the point of doing it?
confused.gif

Thanks for the warning!

Now I'm confused like the beginning
frown.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #17 of 18
I've had a pair of triple.fi's for over a year and they've been really good all-rounders. Good for pop, rock, metal and house music. Nice depth and impact with the bass, good amount of treble without being harsh or sibilant. If you want a fairly even sound (not bass-heavy or whatever) then I'd recommend them.

edit: plus they've got replaceable cables which is a really convenient plus. The only drawback is a few people find them uncomfortable, or are self-concious about them sticking out a bit. Neither of those bother me but its something to be considered.

Jan 29, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crackerman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had a pair of triple.fi's for over a year and they've been really good all-rounders. Good for pop, rock, metal and house music. Nice depth and impact with the bass, good amount of treble without being harsh or sibilant. If you want a fairly even sound (not bass-heavy or whatever) then I'd recommend them.

edit: plus they've got replaceable cables which is a really convenient plus. The only drawback is a few people find them uncomfortable, or are self-concious about them sticking out a bit. Neither of those bother me but its something to be considered.

Are bass of the triple.fi deep but not too gloomy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back