Where's Tyll?
Jan 30, 2006 at 10:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

jar

100+ Head-Fier
I often browse headfi by looking at the post lists of favorite posters. I've noticed that Tyll hasn't posted since December 21st. I figured that he was just taking a holiday vacation, but it's been over a month now. I miss his excitement and his amusing and informative posts. I hope all is well with him and his family. Does anybody know why he hasn't bene here in a while?

Jan 31, 2006 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 9
Where's Tyll? I thought Tyll got really into the 60's and no one heard from him again...

icon10.gif

Jan 31, 2006 at 3:42 AM Post #6 of 9
While on tour, camping at a KOA, he was mugged by squirrels and stuffed with acorn shells.
icon10.gif

Jan 31, 2006 at 5:47 AM Post #8 of 9
I planted a GPS system on him at the last NY meet, but forgot to tell him to plug himself into an outlet for 30 minutes each day. He's a pretty bright guy though and may eventually figure this out on his own. At least I remembered to use rechargeable batteries, so there is hope. I'll let you know if I get a signal.

Who's turn was it to watch him anyway?

Jan 31, 2006 at 7:14 PM Post #9 of 9
Hi Guys,

Sorry to be so invisable lately. Two things are keeping me away:

1) I'm working feverishly on getting all the vendors signed up and paid for the National Head-Fi meet in April.

2) HeadRoom is re-engineering it's management. We are in the process of formalizing all our business practices: operations, methods, proceedures, policies, performance measures, controls, budgets, forcasts, authorities, responsibilities, job boundries, etc, etc, etc. A friggen' mammoth task, but it's time.

But rest assured, all is well. I do have on my schedule for sometime next month a "State of HeadRoom" address designed as an informational piece for Head-Fi members. So, you'll be hearing from me, in detail, on how we view our past year's relationship with Head-Fi, and how we intend to move forward in the coming year/s. It'll show up in the paid threads forum, and I'm sure you'll find it informative. But for the moment, I'm going to have to bury my head in work, saved only by wrapping it first with my favorite cans and filling it with tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back