Where's the best place to buy Ety's?
Jun 18, 2003 at 11:59 AM Post #2 of 10
There's stereoheadphones.com
They sell them for 20$ less, if I remember correctly. And they also have the 30 days return policy.

I'll get mine from ebay for 229$ plus 18$ shipping to Germany. Well, at least I hope I'll get them
wink.gif

If you can live without a return policy I guess ebay is your best bet. You can always get them for a price like that.

Good luck

Fastjack

Jun 18, 2003 at 12:42 PM Post #3 of 10
I also got mine on Ebay. I got them from a woman in Arizona that sells the 4S and 4P and a few other items. She sold 3-4 at a time and seemed to alternate the type each week. I am not sure if she is still selling them there. She was great to deal with and everything arrived quickly. If you want to go that route I will look her up on ebay again and see if she is still selling them.

Jun 18, 2003 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by Fastjack
There's stereoheadphones.com
They sell them for 20$ less, if I remember correctly. And they also have the 30 days return policy.

I'll get mine from ebay for 229$ plus 18$ shipping to Germany. Well, at least I hope I'll get them
wink.gif

If you can live without a return policy I guess ebay is your best bet. You can always get them for a price like that.

Good luck

Fastjack

Stereoheadphones.com isn't working for me. I get a site that says "domain is for sale".

Jun 18, 2003 at 11:32 PM Post #8 of 10
Keep your eyes on the Buy/Sell forum here! You will get them at a slightly reduced price and in mint condition (just remember to use a new pair of foamies). You will also put some money back in the pocket of a fellow head-fi'er for about 12 seconds before he or she spends it on their next new toy!
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2003 at 1:29 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by Jeff E
The cheapest price I've seen on the net is
$235 + at
Sound Machine Inc.
300A Nancy Street
DE - Georgetown (19947)
Phone #_ 302-856-3195

http://www.soundmachine.net/comersus...p?idProduct=68

I have no experience with them.

I purchased my ER-4Ps from them, and the transaction went without issue. The guy who runs the site was very responsive via email the times I contacted him prior to my ety purchase.

Jun 19, 2003 at 1:49 PM Post #10 of 10
The Ety site has a list of distributers that you might want to explore. There is a dealer in NYC that offers the custom earmolds for only $30 if you purchase ety's from them. You can get the earmolds when you purchase or at anytime later. They are normally about $100, it's a nice bit of insurance because some people do indeed have fit problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back