Where's The Best Place In Southern California...
May 1, 2010 at 8:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SirJulius

New Head-Fier
to try and buy headphones? Specifically around Temecula. I've been looking around the forums for a while, and I have an idea of which headphones are worth looking at, but I'd really like to hear them myself. Last time I bought some and waited a week for them, just to try them and be disappointed and try to sell them.

I'm looking around the 40-80$ range. Reason I bring this up is because I went to try out headphones before in a store in Irvine (not sure what it's called) and they only had 150$ + headphones on display.

I don't really care for the prices in the store. As long as I know how they sound and if I can figure out what I want I'll probably do research for the best price before purchasing.

May 1, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #2 of 4
oh. I was going to say Big Sur. But that wouldn't really help much now that i read the thread
tongue.gif

May 1, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #3 of 4
The DMC Store in Culver City carries quite a few heaphones. It's worth the drive.

Otherwise, you might want to wait for the next meet. My visits here have been sketchy for the past couple of months (thanks to work) but there's usually a meet every so often. If one is coming up, be sure to come. They're great fun and listening to headphones is only part of it. Meeting other Head-Fi'ers is the best part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back