Wheres the Bass?
Mar 27, 2007 at 4:26 AM Post #31 of 37
oh, alright then i owe u an apology flamerz for misinterpreting
i looked up prices for the akg k 81dj and im liking themm, but i wasnt saing the sr60 was better than the 300-400$ lol, i just meant generally but im also looking at the
Sennheiser HD 212 Pro, n starting to like them as well.
Comparison, couldnt get any charts for the akg k 81dj
whoever does the summery of the headphones at headphone.com, he/she says Sennheiser hd212pro has ALOT of bass, while says "even-sounding and cleanly-focused bass response" for the akgk81dj. lol
unless im looking at the wrong product the xm4 is kinda big for me, im looking something more portable liek the ibasso

anyone got any suggestions in the comparison of Ibasso T1, Minibox-D and Xin Supermini IV? or any suggestions of other portable (SMALL) amps?

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #32 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by zekexz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone got any suggestions in the comparison of Ibasso T1, Minibox-D and Xin Supermini IV? or any suggestions of other portable (SMALL) amps?

Its safe to say that the superminiIV sounds better than the other two amps you mentioned, although it is more expensive and there is a waiting period if you order one.

Don't mean to criticize, but going by your last post, you really need to work on your sentence structure. You're jumping all over the place, and I think you'll get better answers if you ask questions in a more coherent manner

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:52 PM Post #33 of 37
it seems like you want bass controlled sound... i tried my friends pair of koss spark plugs.. they are less then 20 bucks and has more bass then his car with two 12 inch sub

Mar 27, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by blinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it seems like you want bass controlled sound... i tried my friends pair of koss spark plugs.. they are less then 20 bucks and has more bass then his car with two 12 inch sub

That's true, with the Plugs, you hear the bass, but you also "feel" it. They sure can make your head rumble.

Mar 28, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #35 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Walie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't mean to criticize, but going by your last post, you really need to work on your sentence structure. You're jumping all over the place, and I think you'll get better answers if you ask questions in a more coherent manner

lol yeah, sry- i guess i dont hafta admit that im abit bad with english.
but as for an update on the portable amps ive been deciding on- i finaly decided on the ibasso's mainly for money reasons and waiting for them to be shipped.
as for headphones, im looking into between Sennheiser HD 212 Pro and AKG K 81 DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back