Where to by audio cables?
Nov 18, 2003 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Willchilton

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am looking into buying several audio cables, basic ones like your typical 1/8inch male to male stereo, and I want to know where can I buy good ones. I am inclined to go to radioshack, but I have heard that their cables are poor, even the golden ones. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good cable brands, or a good place to buy good cables at(online stores too). Thanks

Nov 19, 2003 at 3:50 AM Post #2 of 4
It really depends on how much you want to spend. The blue Acoustic Research cables at Best Buy are very good for the price (about $12 give or take the last time I looked).

If your looking for something more upscale, www.usedcables.com has a varying inventory of audiophile cables, and a decent return policy if you don't like them. http://www.moon-audio.com can make a cable for you if they don't have what you're looking for.

Nov 19, 2003 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 4
Wow. Thats kind of insane on moon audio. I dont know if its worth it to spend 100 dollars on a one foot cable for me. I think ill take your suggestion and check out best buy. That I can afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back