Where to buy UE super.fi 5 pro? Any offers?
Jun 13, 2008 at 7:19 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sr.Burns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In eBay there are some for sale , the new model, for a good price.

Could you post a link? Has to be from a reliable source
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 15, 2008 at 12:56 PM Post #5 of 12
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but...

I just received my pair from earphonesolutions.com

I didn't price shop, I didn't use a coupon code (I think there was one available). I have bought from them before, and always had prompt, reliable service. They even called me the next day, as I messed up the shipping info, as I am on a jobsite. Saving $20-$40 by shopping ebay or scouring the web and finding fly by night webstores doesn't interest me. I want genuine, warranted product soon after I order it. I don't want hassles, issues of fraud, or any other manner of risk with my hard earned money.

BTW, I am enjoying my new SuperFi 5's tremendously. I wear them nearly 8 hours a day while on a bulldozer, building golf courses. My SuperFi 3's (still working great) have been along for the ride for the past 3 years, and remain in the rotation.

Good luck, and enjoy,

Joe

Jun 15, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by spineynorman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't price shop, I didn't use a coupon code (I think there was one available). I have bought from them before, and always had prompt, reliable service. They even called me the next day, as I messed up the shipping info, as I am on a jobsite. Saving $20-$40 by shopping ebay or scouring the web and finding fly by night webstores doesn't interest me. I want genuine, warranted product soon after I order it. I don't want hassles, issues of fraud, or any other manner of risk with my hard earned money.

BTW, I am enjoying my new SuperFi 5's tremendously. I wear them nearly 8 hours a day while on a bulldozer, building golf courses. My SuperFi 3's (still working great) have been along for the ride for the past 3 years, and remain in the rotation.

Good luck, and enjoy,

Joe

Thanks for your input... But still: It would be nice to save some bucks on this one...

Today earphonesolutions.com has a 20% discount on Shure.... To bad its not UE
frown.gif

Jun 15, 2008 at 6:08 PM Post #7 of 12
Jun 15, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by spineynorman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good luck, and enjoy,

Joe

earphonesolutions is definitely a good place but warranty wise I think ultimate ears doesn't have the anal shure authorized reseller only policy.

Jun 16, 2008 at 1:09 AM Post #10 of 12
Try to buy from someone on these forums. I paid $120 for them, and I don't they're worth anything above $140.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back