Where to buy/test westone 4 iems in new hampshire
Sep 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

mannaburn

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I just tried the westone 4 at the airport while travelling and simply put, Mind Blown! I need one right now and since I'm travelling, i cant order it at the moment. Does anyone know where i can buy them at a store somewhere in new hampshire? I'm not good with patience.

Sep 10, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #3 of 6
I was going to miss my flight.... and they had such a great deal too. It was $350 ish new for the non detachable cables ones. Man I didnt know inmotion had great iems. I didnt expect it and spent a lot of time testing them out. westone 4r, westone 3, shure 535s then I realized my flight was on final boarding call so I had to go :/... I'm soooo tempted to buy it on amazon and next day ship it to my hotel. Damn I have a problem....

By the way if anyone is interested/bored during your transit, check out inmotion. They had a bunch of iems available for demo and they're pretty cool about it. Not all of them have great selection though. Cincinnati (concourse B) and Charlotte has them.

Sep 10, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
I was going to miss my flight.... and they had such a great deal too. It was $350 ish new for the non detachable cables ones. Man I didnt know inmotion had great iems. I didnt expect it and spent a lot of time testing them out. westone 4r, westone 3, shure 535s then I realized my flight was on final boarding call so I had to go :/... I'm soooo tempted to buy it on amazon and next day ship it to my hotel. Damn I have a problem....

By the way if anyone is interested/bored during your transit, check out inmotion. They had a bunch of iems available for demo and they're pretty cool about it. Not all of them have great selection though. Cincinnati (concourse B) and Charlotte has them.

If you're a student, or know a student, you can get free two day shipping from Amazon :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back