Where to buy Swan M50w
Jan 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

missleman101

Head-Fier
So Ive done some research on a 2.1 system i want and i decided to go with the swan m50w. Just one problem, it seems i cant buy them anywhere because the one place that sells them online (theaudioinsider.com) has been out of stock for like 3 monthes. I tried contacted them but haven't received any replies. Does anyone know of another online reseller that i can purchase this system from, or possibly somewhere local to me ? ( I live in MA ).

Jan 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #2 of 20
Same here.
Wondering why they haven't stocked them back since there's still quite a bit
of demand for their product.
It seems that another dealer, Lockware system has run out of Swan M50W as well.
I might contact the manufacture directly and see what's going on.

May 17, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #6 of 20
i never did, probably going to try to contact audio insider until they give me a definitive answer...

EDIT: this is the only place i can find them readily for sale, but i ain't paying that price hahaha :

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Swan-M50W-Powered-2-1-System-best-computer-Speakers-/330730915563?pt=AU_Laptop_Accessories&hash=item4d011946eb&_uhb=1

UPDATE: just got a response back from TAI.

Thank you for your interest.  In 2012 Swan had a variety of issues with distribution, North American pricing, and in some models, product reliability.  Out of stock Swan models have been pending Swan's resolution of these and other issues.

As of May 2013, it appears that we shall restock important Swan models like the M10, M50W, D1080IV, M200MkII, and M200MkIII, which will join the Swan H2, H4, H5, and new H Subs, plus the rest of the Swan Active Desktop series.

We should know more mid June about restocking, and if plans hold, we could be restocked late June or early July.

We cannot guarantee availability at this time, but if you would like to be alerted if we restock, please reply.  We'll alert you as soon as we have new product on the water inbound to our Nevada warehouse.  Preorders will be accepted upon confirmation of this freight.

Thanks again and all of us at TAI hope we can yet serve you.

Hopefully that stands true and we will have a nice solid supply to the US.

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #8 of 20
Hifinage.com has them in stock. He is the Indian disti though. I have just bought one from him.

Aug 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #11 of 20
I have bought many times from hifinage

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #13 of 20
Everytime I send an email they change the estimated restocking date, it's starting to get annoying. I was hoping to get them before september at the latest, but I doubt that will happen now :/

Aug 15, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #14 of 20
I just heard back from Audio Insider.  They say the container with M200MkII's (which is what I'm currently aiming for) should be about ready to leave Swan for a mid-October arrival in the warehouse and that a website announcement should be forthcoming.  Hopefully the same goes for the M50W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back